[Theme] UD 2.1 NexTheme

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am using the one from the original Update.zip, however, now that I look at the one in post 45, I rather like the half color too. So, the half color it is.

I guess I didn't remember the original background. i have been running UD for so long I am used to his version.

Thanks!

John

I just pm'ed you the links

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

tee00max

Reaction score
Dialer Updates.....

I have made some changes to the NexTheme dialer.

The first picture below is the NexTheme dialer that is included in the main update zip on the OP with the full theme.

The next 4 pictures are the updates I made to the dialer and the below link is for an update zip that only replaces the dialer and contacts.

Phone.zip

And im also trying to get this to work, you can load this through ROM Manager???

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dialer Updates.....

I have made some changes to the NexTheme dialer.

The first picture below is the NexTheme dialer that is included in the main update zip on the OP with the full theme.

The next 4 pictures are the updates I made to the dialer and the below link is for an update zip that only replaces the dialer and contacts.

Phone.zip

And im also trying to get this to work, you can load this through ROM Manager???

The link I just sent you I load through Rom Manager...InstallROM from SD Card.

I never have an issue.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok im going to try it again...I still dont know why I was getting the No service error....

That is weird, try the link I sent tonight.

MdicnMan

Reaction score
I am using the one from the original Update.zip, however, now that I look at the one in post 45, I rather like the half color too. So, the half color it is.

I guess I didn't remember the original background. i have been running UD for so long I am used to his version.

Thanks!

John

I just pm'ed you the links

Got it! The colored background is perfect. Thanks! dancedroid