[Theme] UD 2.1 NexTheme

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well done sir. I know alot of guys wanted to keep this theme going.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thank you very much, I am planing on adding to this to make it an even more complete theme.

You know it's the little things.

Sweet! Now all we need is the Nextheme dialer and this theme will be perfect.

On another note, I noticed that the vibrate icon on the keyboard out lockscreen was still the default UD text instead of the vibrating phone icon. However, this was on the build before the latest update before the white text on white buttons fix. Is this fixed now? I haven't tried the latest, greatest version yet.

BTW I've tried many ports of nextheme in my time and yours is one of the best. Keep it up! :)

Thank you very much!!!

I know NexTheme is a very old theme but it is my all time favorite.
I'm working on the NexTheme dialer today.

I'm working on the NexTheme dialer today after I fix the UD text on the lockscreen in the attached screenshot (damn how did I miss that). I hope that's what your talking about...lol. If not can you please post a screenshot.

In addition if anyone finds something wrong or missing please let me know so I can try to correct it. Oh yeah...screenshots help :biggrin:

Last edited:

eclsnowman

Reaction score
That little icon is hiding in

res/drawable-land-hdpi/ic_jog_dial_unlock.png

I think.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That little icon is hiding in

res/drawable-land-hdpi/ic_jog_dial_unlock.png

I think.

Thanks, almost it is res/drawable-land-hdpi/ic_jog_dial_vibrate_on

and I have no clue how I missed it (face palm), but it's fixed and the new file is being uploaded now :D

OP updated with new link....Now time to start on the dialer.

Last edited:
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
is their a way that you can change how the Gmail icon comes up there with this white outline around it?

love the theme though!

Thanks!!!

Gmail is no longer a system app and is updated through the market. If I add it to the system you would not be able to update.

I think you mean the icon in the notification bar? If I am correct then I can theme it and add it as a system app but updates would not work.

Last edited:

tee00max

Reaction score
is their a way that you can change how the Gmail icon comes up there with this white outline around it?

love the theme though!

Gmail is no longer a system app and is updated through the market. If I add it to the system you would not be able to update.

I think you mean the icon in the notification bar? If I am correct then I can theme it and add it as a system app but updates would not work.

Yeah thats what I meant, just the gmail notification emblem....

tee00max

Reaction score
Ok well in that case nevermind, just thought you may couldve changed the icon alone....no biggie though!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok well in that case nevermind, just thought you may couldve changed the icon alone....no biggie though!

I'm working on the dialer now when I'm done I'll see what I can do...

I like the red and white one much better myself!!!

Milton515

Reaction score
Can someone post a .zip file for me, because mediafire is acting crazy with me right now

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can someone post a .zip file for me, because mediafire is acting crazy with me right now

If you give me a few minutes I will post a mirror. I'm testing the NexTheme dialer right now.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I just posted a mirror download in the OP. :)

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well done sir. I know alot of guys wanted to keep this theme going.

Thank you very much, I am planing on adding to this to make it an even more complete theme.

You know it's the little things.

Sweet! Now all we need is the Nextheme dialer and this theme will be perfect.

On another note, I noticed that the vibrate icon on the keyboard out lockscreen was still the default UD text instead of the vibrating phone icon. However, this was on the build before the latest update before the white text on white buttons fix. Is this fixed now? I haven't tried the latest, greatest version yet.

BTW I've tried many ports of nextheme in my time and yours is one of the best. Keep it up! :)

Thanks again!!! The new link in the OP now has the NexTheme dialer!!!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Now let me see what I can do for this...