CM Nightly build 199 NexTheme

jerroedr

Reaction score

jerroedr

Reaction score
just to check, on the lockscreen, when the phone is in landscape (on its side) the phone slider is still out of wack right?

jerroedr

Reaction score
i just looked at my calendar and the first week for each month is partially blacked out. ill try and get a pic up after work today, but basically theres one week every month where you cant see it.

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
NexTheme for CM Nightly build 199: CM-199-NexTheme.zip - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

Ported from bp328i NexTheme port... Thanks bp328i :)

Make a backup before you install.

This is only the Theme for CM Nightly build 199. Must install CM Nightly build 199 and gapps first.

lol, right as 202 drops. its freeking impossible to keep up

Yea the build 202 update popped up just as I as doing 199.

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
i just looked at my calendar and the first week for each month is partially blacked out. ill try and get a pic up after work today, but basically theres one week every month where you cant see it.

I'll see what I can do when I get a chance. On mine it's not blacked out just gray but is still functional.

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

jerroedr

Reaction score
Still happens but only if you slide the keyboard open at least for me in Landscape

ok, cool.

i hate wiping

Only wipes I did were 'cache' only and 'dalvik cache' before and after loading up build 199 over 191, then I loaded the theme and then Slayher kernel.

thats what i meant with the calander, and thats the same clearing i did for this, and every install. unless switching roms completely. then it gets a full wipe

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
ok, cool.

i hate wiping

Only wipes I did were 'cache' only and 'dalvik cache' before and after loading up build 199 over 191, then I loaded the theme and then Slayher kernel.

thats what i meant with the calander, and thats the same clearing i did for this, and every install. unless switching roms completely. then it gets a full wipe

Calendar fixed.. new link posted... download from OP again and reflash...

Download from OP again.. there was a problem with the Phone slider on incoming calls...

Last edited: