1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nextheme and Smoked Glass Esque Theme

Discussion in 'Koush' started by mostendorf34, Apr 16, 2010.

1. mostendorf34

mostendorf34 New Member

Hey I know this is probably stupid and there's something obvious that I'm missing but I'm switching over to Cyanogen to try out 5.0.6.1 from another ROM where I was using the Nextheme (which I loved).... I used Cyanogen's 5.0.5.6 and used the Smoked Glass Esque Theme then (which I also love lol)

Now to my questions ..... other than the fact that the battery icon is a little different I have no idea what the difference is between the Nextheme and Smoked Glass Esque Theme that are available through ROM Manager, the updated versions aren't out so I have a day or two till I load one on so if anyone could let me know if there is a difference, and what it is that would be great... I did skim through the threads for them at cyanogens forums but nothing stuck out.... Thanks guys!

For Reference...
    Smoked Glass Esque Theme Thread
    [Theme] Smoked Glass-Esque V1.4.1 - Updated 4/13/10 - CyanogenMod Forum

Nextheme Thread
    Nextheme V2.0 - Cm Droid V5.0.5.3 (3/25/10) - CyanogenMod Forum
  2. bL33d

bL33d New Member

Alot? ones dark teh other is not, the pull down shades are diffrent the phone pads are diffrent widgets are themed diffrent also if i remember correctly.
  3. BlacknTan

BlacknTan New Member

Nextheme didn't work on my 5.0.6.1 build when i tried it. You may want to wait until both of those themes are updated to work with the latest release.