Nextheme and Smoked Glass Esque Theme

mostendorf34

Reaction score
Hey I know this is probably stupid and there's something obvious that I'm missing but I'm switching over to Cyanogen to try out 5.0.6.1 from another ROM where I was using the Nextheme (which I loved).... I used Cyanogen's 5.0.5.6 and used the Smoked Glass Esque Theme then (which I also love lol)

Now to my questions ..... other than the fact that the battery icon is a little different I have no idea what the difference is between the Nextheme and Smoked Glass Esque Theme that are available through ROM Manager, the updated versions aren't out so I have a day or two till I load one on so if anyone could let me know if there is a difference, and what it is that would be great... I did skim through the threads for them at cyanogens forums but nothing stuck out.... Thanks guys!

For Reference...
Smoked Glass Esque Theme Thread
[Theme] Smoked Glass-Esque V1.4.1 - Updated 4/13/10 - CyanogenMod Forum

Nextheme Thread
Nextheme V2.0 - Cm Droid V5.0.5.3 (3/25/10) - CyanogenMod Forum

bL33d

Reaction score
Alot? ones dark teh other is not, the pull down shades are diffrent the phone pads are diffrent widgets are themed diffrent also if i remember correctly.

BlacknTan

Reaction score
Hey I know this is probably stupid and there's something obvious that I'm missing but I'm switching over to Cyanogen to try out 5.0.6.1 from another ROM where I was using the Nextheme (which I loved).... I used Cyanogen's 5.0.5.6 and used the Smoked Glass Esque Theme then (which I also love lol)

Now to my questions ..... other than the fact that the battery icon is a little different I have no idea what the difference is between the Nextheme and Smoked Glass Esque Theme that are available through ROM Manager, the updated versions aren't out so I have a day or two till I load one on so if anyone could let me know if there is a difference, and what it is that would be great... I did skim through the threads for them at cyanogens forums but nothing stuck out.... Thanks guys!

For Reference...
Smoked Glass Esque Theme Thread
[Theme] Smoked Glass-Esque V1.4.1 - Updated 4/13/10 - CyanogenMod Forum

Nextheme Thread
Nextheme V2.0 - Cm Droid V5.0.5.3 (3/25/10) - CyanogenMod Forum

Nextheme didn't work on my 5.0.6.1 build when i tried it. You may want to wait until both of those themes are updated to work with the latest release.