[Theme] CM Nightly Bulid 191 NexTheme

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the port.

Edit: This theme breaks my service/data. The app icons are themed in the app drawer, but not in the setting menu and the status bar is unthemed. I will try to redownload and flash again.

Framework.apk did not install. Weird, are you using clockworkmod to install? Maybe try clearing just 'cache' first and then flash.

Tried it with a full wipe.

It is weird as the framework did not take on my phone but worked fine for captdroid and others. I loaded it on my sons droid with no issues at all. I had to push the framework-res.apk to my phone via adb for the framework to take.

I'm trying my hand at MetaMorph files to see if I can get it working for all that have issues with the update zip.

captdroid

Reaction score
Framework.apk did not install. Weird, are you using clockworkmod to install? Maybe try clearing just 'cache' first and then flash.

Tried it with a full wipe.

It is weird as the framework did not take on my phone but worked fine for captdroid and others. I loaded it on my sons droid with no issues at all. I had to push the framework-res.apk to my phone via adb for the framework to take.

I'm trying my hand at MetaMorph files to see if I can get it working for all that have issues with the update zip.

I'm thinking maybe clearing 'cache' and 'dalvik cache' first then applying the theme will work better for some...

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm out playing poker right now but started to theme a new framework apk for build 191. I found some extra png's in the first one I did. When I get home I will finish and post a new upload zip.

captdroid

Reaction score
I'm out playing poker right now but started to theme a new framework apk for build 191. I found some extra png's in the first one I did. When I get home I will finish and post a new upload zip.

Cool as always looking forward to your work :)

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok all I just went and themed the full ROM....dame update zip format...lol:) I have a lot to learn there... I'm adding the link to the fully themed ROM in the OP.

Have fun all...

Uploaded just have to run to the store will have it posted within 30...

captdroid

Reaction score
Ok all I just went and themed the full ROM....dame update zip format...lol:) I have a lot to learn there... I'm adding the link to the fully themed ROM in the OP.

Have fun all...

bp328i can you also post the update.zip that include the additional png's you found? For some the update.zip works fine and installing a full ROM is not a very good option for those the update.zip works and don't want to wipe out all their settings.

What additional png's did you find? What apps / framework have additional theme png's?

Or if you want send me the updates and I will create a new update.zip...

Any headway with the metamorph?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Have fun all...

bp328i can you also post the update.zip that include the additional png's you found? For some the update.zip works fine and installing a full ROM is not a very good option for those the update.zip works and don't want to wipe out all their settings.

What additional png's did you find? What apps / framework have additional theme png's?

I had 4 png's too many in the framework now it's 100% correct I went through 766 png's and replaced each one, one by one (and that was just for the framework.apk app) I now have a new respect for themers and I gave up on the MetaMorph...but got the update zip working perfectly:):):)...Uploading now will post the update zip and full rom in minutes on the OP.

captdroid

Reaction score

Have fun all...

I had 4 png's too many in the framework now it's 100% correct I went through 766 png's and replaced each one, one by one (and that was just for the framework.apk app) I now have a new respect for themers and I gave up on the MetaMorph...but got the update zip working perfectly:):):)...Uploading now will post the update zip and full rom in minutes on the OP.

Fantastic :)

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Again...thank you soooooo much for all your help....when the final 6.1 drops pick your theme and I will port it that day.....

captdroid

Reaction score

Again...thank you soooooo much for all your help....when the final 6.1 drops pick your theme and I will port it that day.....

Oh wow that is so gracious! :) You are the one who did all the work! Thanks so much!!!

jerroedr

Reaction score
so is the theme different now than earlier today?

jerroedr

Reaction score
so whats this stuff about the framework? that like latin to me...

droidkevlar

Reaction score

Well if you get Metamorph going, you can drop it now. dancedroid

Metamorph will work across any CM build. Ive never had any issues.

captdroid

Reaction score
so whats this stuff about the framework? that like latin to me...

bp328i made some changes to framework.apk file which contains graphics for the theme. You can flash it again if you want. Make a backup first.