[Theme] CM Nightly Bulid 191 NexTheme

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok SDCard formatted and same thing....damn. Anyone want to test the new update zip with the green progress bar?

jerroedr

Reaction score
ill check it out. but i was having problems with media fire or whatever the host site is for you.

i really like that blue that comes on when you turn the vol off from the lock screen. It may look good for the whatever bar as well. just depends on the shade of green. and i love what you did to the mms app. i use a swype keyboard but the one you ported is pretty snazzy

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ill check it out. but i was having problems with media fire or whatever the host site is for you.

i really like that blue that comes on when you turn the vol off from the lock screen. It may look good for the whatever bar as well. just depends on the shade of green. and i love what you did to the mms app. i use a swype keyboard but the one you ported is pretty snazzy

Here you go...let me know if the volume and status bar in the browser are now green and not yellow. Thanks...oh and make a backup first...

NewGreenBar.zip

jerroedr

Reaction score
seems like a small file? the other theme in the op was like 32 mb

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
seems like a small file? the other theme in the op was like 32 mb

A little over 17 KB I took out a lot of unneeded unthemed files/apps

No need to reflash files that are already in build 191

jerroedr

Reaction score
it worked perfectly. maybe make it a brighter shade like to match the battery bar?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it worked perfectly. maybe make it a brighter shade like to match the battery bar?

Easier said than done without my phone up and running. But tomorrow night I'll see what I can do. Thanks for testing for me. I'm going to update the OP.

jerroedr

Reaction score

Easier said than done without my phone up and running. But tomorrow night I'll see what I can do. Thanks for testing for me. I'm going to update the OP.

NP, and dont get me wrong, it looks great.
And if you are looking for any adw themes for like app pics, check out york ADW on the market. i was using blue since it fit with cm, but i just put in green and it isnt too bad

Attachments

• CAP201011222101.jpg
    CAP201011222101.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 171
  • CAP201011222105.jpg
    CAP201011222105.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 181
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

And if you are looking for any adw themes for like app pics, check out york ADW on the market. i was using blue since it fit with cm, but i just put in green and it isnt too bad

Thanks again, looks good...time for bed...the sooner I get to sleep the sooner my new Droid will be here...ok that was just sad.

Edit: you want a themed Pandora app? The widget and menu is themed. I'm going to add it to the OP.

jerroedr

Reaction score

Thanks again, looks good...time for bed...the sooner I get to sleep the sooner my new Droid will be here...ok that was just sad.

Edit: you want a themed Pandora app? The widget and menu is themed. I'm going to add it to the OP.

ill check it out tomorrow. im going to bed myself

captdroid

Reaction score

PM sent... I like the green horizontal progress bar better then the yellow. After all that is correct for the NexTheme :)

RonsHome

Reaction score
its in framework drawable called progress_horizontal.xml
I just kang one from another rom with green progress bars and replace yours.
Its much easier than making it custom......yes changes all

Thank you that was really bugging me, next port or build it's green!!!!!

No problem...i would of tested for you last night but I had to sign out .

The Sloan Ranger

Reaction score
Is there a problem with the download link for the green bar theme version. I can't get mediafire to move past "processing download request". I've tried on my phone and desktop. Any ideas? Thanks.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a problem with the download link for the green bar theme version. I can't get mediafire to move past "processing download request". I've tried on my phone and desktop. Any ideas? Thanks.

Give me about 10 minutes and a new link will be up, I'm at work but logmein is a great program.