[Theme] CM Nightly Bulid 191 NexTheme

captdroid

Reaction score
After all this the touch screen goes out on my Droid.....:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

Just got off the phone with Verizon and they have refurbs in stock and my year is not quite up yet.....:):):)

Getting a refurb D1 tomorrow.....dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Sacrilege... lol Good to hear your getting a replacement quickly.

Just got home...time to RSD Lite back to stock....

Back to life it comes :)

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sacrilege... lol Good to hear your getting a replacement quickly.

100% hardware issue...The screen is not responding to the touch and acts almost like a ghost is using the phone. Apps keep opening, it’s calling people, sending random text messages. But at least now it’s 100% stock and ready to be returned…

captdroid

Reaction score

100% hardware issue...The screen is not responding to the touch and acts almost like a ghost is using the phone. Apps keep opening, it’s calling people, sending random text messages. But at least now it’s 100% stock and ready to be returned…

Uh.. I have read about others having that happen. Weird.. I suppose either the touch screen fails or the controller. Bought mine used which is still under Motorola warranty but I would have to wait for a replacement.

Or I could go to Dr. Phonez: http://drphonez.com/motorola-droid-a855-digitizer-touchscreen-replacement-repair/
Or just buy another one off eBay when the warranty runs out...

Try pulling the battery and letting it sit for a while?

jerroedr

Reaction score
It's NexTheme colors not a Cyan color scheme...

even before nextheme the sliders were green.

I'm not sure what you mean but the color of the sliders are part of this theme.

im talking about the lock screen sliders. like the phone, unlock, and messaging are green, and the volume is clear until you turn the vol off then its blue. I was just wondering about the green on those. and the other thing i was trying to say was that in stock 191 the lockscreen sliders were also green. at least i thought they were.

The only thing i noticed, and ive read threads where a lot of themers have trouble getting it, but the yellow status bar in the browser that indicates how much more the page has to load. That kind of seems out of place with the red and black.

None of my ideas are important, and your theme is awesome to say the least. I was just throwing some ideas out there ya know?

jerroedr

Reaction score
your old phone was possessed or your new one is too? i saw someone else say that it happened to them, but that just seems nutty. And there doesnt seem to be a fix anywhere

captdroid

Reaction score

im talking about the lock screen sliders. like the phone, unlock, and messaging are green, and the volume is clear until you turn the vol off then its blue. I was just wondering about the green on those. and the other thing i was trying to say was that in stock 191 the lockscreen sliders were also green. at least i thought they were.

The only thing i noticed, and ive read threads where a lot of themers have trouble getting it, but the yellow status bar in the browser that indicates how much more the page has to load. That kind of seems out of place with the red and black.

None of my ideas are important, and your theme is awesome to say the least. I was just throwing some ideas out there ya know?

Load up Dolphin browser and use the Blue theme... NexTheme has green... lol

captdroid

Reaction score
NexTheme background... for those who didn't get it by default when loading the theme... attached is a NexTheme Background bp328i included. You can download this and put on your sdcard and select for wallpaper.

Attachments

• default_wallpaper.jpg
    default_wallpaper.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 153
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I can't look right now as my phone is possessed, I did notice that the volume bar (for lack of a better name) is still yellow. As soon as my phone is up and running I will see what I can do.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
your old phone was possessed or your new one is too? i saw someone else say that it happened to them, but that just seems nutty. And there doesnt seem to be a fix anywhere

My original phone is possessed, started this morning :icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2: I have a replacement will be here by 3:00pm tomorrow...I read a few minutes ago that someone formatted their SDCard and it fixed the issue...

Almost done copying it to my pc then it's getting formatted.

RonsHome

Reaction score
Thanks for this on this build it is smooth!..I added green progress bars on mine though matches a little better

Attachments

• CAP201011222007.jpg
    CAP201011222007.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 160
  • CAP201011222009.jpg
    CAP201011222009.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 143
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
WOW....to funny almost done copying and the phone turned off USB storage all by it's self....lol

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for this on this build it is smooth!..I added green progress bars on mine though matches a little better

That's awesome does it change the volume bar as well? If so where is that file at? I looked but could not find it.

RonsHome

Reaction score
its in framework drawable called progress_horizontal.xml
I just kang one from another rom with green progress bars and replace yours.
Its much easier than making it custom......yes changes all

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thank you that was really bugging me, next port or build it's green!!!!!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thank you that was really bugging me, next port or build it's green!!!!!

Just changed it...anyone want to test the new update zip for me???