The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

LT*

Reaction score
I have it, but its no where on my phone and I can't change my background. Every time I try it does nothing.
trying to get the stock background back, looks like the picture below. I used the "backup" feature of launcherpro and unfortunately that saves my background :(. This stock background is not in the "Ultimate droid" wallpapers (or any of the other wallpaper folders) for that matter.

aefc5c2a-bd1f-90fc.jpg

found this picture on google, this is the background i am looking for!

TIA

I want that wallpaper, if you have it post a screenshot of just the wallpaper

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sent from my DROID running UD2.1 @ 1Ghz

I have had this happen on 2.1, and a reboot fixed it

Sniper_5

Reaction score
My issues so far:
1. LED stays lit or takes forever to flash
2. Incoming call screen off center
3. Can not change my background

Sent from my DROID running UD2.3 @ 1Ghz

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No matter what version of UD I've used...I'm still having problems with the "show all ads" script...it doesn't work on my droid 1...HELP!! lol

do you want to show or block them? bc show all ads will make so they all show up.

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Funny you say that because I had my own background initially, rebooted and it was this one
ae36116b-c539-0b15.jpg
and now it won't go away, I've rebooted several times since I've had the ROM to no avail.

I have it, but its no where on my phone and I can't change my background. Every time I try it does nothing.
I want that wallpaper, if you have it post a screenshot of just the wallpaper

I have had this happen on 2.1, and a reboot fixed it

Iwho?

Reaction score
Has anybody figured out a way to adjust the answer button when your receiving a phone call?

Yeah, +1. Between this little annoyance and LPro always running SUPER LAGGY and CHOPPY on every UD rom Ive tried, including this version, it makes it hard to stick with.

Otherwise this babys as it good as it gets. Its just too bad unlike PE and Liquid it doesnt use LPro as its default launcher. :mad: Back to the mighty PE v3.5 I goes....

Reaction score
No swype, broken fancy widget and apparently an off center incoming call screen (did not get a chance to experience that)? I'm sticking with 2.0 for now.

pyro6128

Reaction score
Wow, aside from the off center call answer i don't have any of these problems. LP runs fast for me, zero redraws ever, fast transitions. To those having trouble with the led flashing super slow, try flashing a backup, then going back to the rom. Not sure why this works, but it did for me

And to the no swype comment, is this supposed to come with swype? I have swype since I'm in the beta and it runs perfectly fine with this rom, but I don't know if its supposed to come with this.

Last edited:

Sniper_5

Reaction score
I actually didn't have the LED problem until I flashed to 2.1 to recover some information then back to 2.3, and unlike others I didn't have the issue at all with the other versions.
Wow, aside from the off center call answer i don't have any of these problems. LP runs fast for me, zero redraws ever, fast transitions. To those having trouble with the led flashing super slow, try flashing a backup, then going back to the rom. Not sure why this works, but it did for me

And to the no swype comment, is this supposed to come with swype? I have swype since I'm in the beta and it runs perfectly fine with this rom, but I don't know if its supposed to come with this.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Credit to lilcdroid for the green battery icon. I flashed the old file (I think it was xbatteryx.zip instead of greenUDbattery.zip or whatever) and it worked. Thank you!

aefcf36d-83d8-d902.jpg

The green battery icon at the top in my notification bar looks much better with the battery percentage on it. Thanks again!

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

have a link for that battery?

and everytime I change the name of an icon by long pressing on it as soon as I reboot it goes right back

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Credit to lilcdroid for the green battery icon. I flashed the old file (I think it was xbatteryx.zip instead of greenUDbattery.zip or whatever) and it worked. Thank you!

aefcf36d-83d8-d902.jpg

The green battery icon at the top in my notification bar looks much better with the battery percentage on it. Thanks again!

have a link for that battery?

and everytime I change the name of an icon by long pressing on it as soon as I reboot it goes right back

Page 24 of this thread.

Lenster

Reaction score
I've set up gesture settings to unlock phone. Is there a way to lose the two bands with "Verizon Wireless" and "Ultimate Droid"? I know there's a way to lose the lettering, but I'd like to get the black bands off lockscreen. The upper band covers up the time.

If you scroll through the 2.0 or 1.0, can't remember which, there is a fix for it and I'm sure it will work on 2.3 as well. I would go get it but I'm on my phone so that makes it hard. Sorry I couldn't help more but I know there is a fix.

Here is the fix to make them transparent. It's a MM theme

Tried to install using Metamorph.
Copied the zip to my androidthemes folder and ran MM.
It unpacked the file and them gave me the following error.

"The theme you selected is invalid because the theme control file could be invalid or it is not correctly written"

What am I doing wrong?

Len

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you scroll through the 2.0 or 1.0, can't remember which, there is a fix for it and I'm sure it will work on 2.3 as well. I would go get it but I'm on my phone so that makes it hard. Sorry I couldn't help more but I know there is a fix.

"The theme you selected is invalid because the theme control file could be invalid or it is not correctly written"

What am I doing wrong?

Len
The XML might not be written correctly... or it doesn't match the name of the zip....
What you can do is go back into MM, pick existing themes, if that folder did extract, go into it and select the XML, if it allows you to 'Apply It', do so and it should apply and ask to reboot or just reboot

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
don't see in the configuration where we can change the default screen or number of screens

reebz

Reaction score

What am I doing wrong?

Len
The XML might not be written correctly... or it doesn't match the name of the zip....
What you can do is go back into MM, pick existing themes, if that folder did extract, go into it and select the XML, if it allows you to 'Apply It', do so and it should apply and ask to reboot or just reboot

I did last step, and after reboot both bands were empty, however both black bands were still there. Is there a way to get rid of the black bands?

Lenster

Reaction score

What am I doing wrong?

Len

Thanks. That worked.

Len