The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

LT*

Reaction score
i've been clicking all over the UD settings menu like a maniac and for the time being its all working... i also made a folder on the root of the sd card labeled "system" no clue what actually made everything work but as long as its working its all good

taking your advice now and going to look through the android.secure folder... i froze on connecting to the pc so ill mount in recovery, that was the way i had to mount earlier

I had this same thing happen last week. Couldn't install/uninstall/mount the SD card, or unmount it from settings to pull it out. Frustrating.

especially when i was at work with no pc and i couldnt get anything working, i was losing my mind lol... should i remove all the apps i don't plan on installing from that folder?

You can do that. Just make sure that you don't have duplicates of any you want to install or uninstall. Mine were labeled with a -1 and -2. I got rid of the ones with the later date on them.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
nemets88, Are you just wanting the old green one that was on 2.1? If so I can rip it out of the framework and post a metamorph .zip file for ya. I've got a stockpile of battery icons to pick from.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That is exactly what I'm looking for and that would be awesome! Please and thanks!

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

This is a Metamorph of the 2.1 green battery. enjoy

Awesome. Thanks a million! I'm sure you helped a lot of others too

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

mikeyo1990

Reaction score
lockscreen sliders

I put the new gestures for phone and messaging on my lockscreen and when I unlock via the phone it will work but when trying to unlock via messaging it just stays on the lockscreen. Any thoughts?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I put the new gestures for phone and messaging on my lockscreen and when I unlock via the phone it will work but when trying to unlock via messaging it just stays on the lockscreen. Any thoughts?

You have to set it to open messages. Look in the gesture settings and you'll an option for it to open messaging

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had this same thing happen last week. Couldn't install/uninstall/mount the SD card, or unmount it from settings to pull it out. Frustrating.

especially when i was at work with no pc and i couldnt get anything working, i was losing my mind lol... should i remove all the apps i don't plan on installing from that folder?

You can do that. Just make sure that you don't have duplicates of any you want to install or uninstall. Mine were labeled with a -1 and -2. I got rid of the ones with the later date on them.

nope no duplicates but when I tried to install apps from titanium I ran into the same market troubles so i'm doing it manually no biggie there was a ton of apps i never used anyway....thanks for the help

anyone know where i can get a standing battery with the percentage on it? had it on ud8 and would love it on here

AZDroid09

Reaction score
Is there any way to change the default wallpaper in the ROM itself? I use the flikie wallpaper rotator to randomly change between my Christmas wallpapers but that horribly ugly new purple and green android underdog wallpaper keeps taking over. It's like the Grinch stealing Christmas every time I see it :(

Even if I change the default wallpaper on my home screen, it still shows the fugly default one on my lockscreen.

grinchy

Reaction score
any plans on porting this over to a droid 2 phone? reason I ask is a buddy of mine is getting one tomorrow and he's coming from a droid 1...been running UD's ever since!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
DJ, just curious if you tried this on your replacement yet?

Yeah man. I tried it out for quite a while. Really nice ROM. But, I flashed CM back. It wasn't getting extremely hot like before, I was staying in the 90's with little use. The lowest it got was 87. Which isn't bad but I was getting in the 100's easily. Tried different kernels too. And with CM and the kernel I use right now, I stay about 15 degrees cooler. I'm in the low 70's with that setup. And I play PL sometimes which gets my phone in the 120's easy so I feel more comfortable with that.

mikedav1

Reaction score
I would love the green bar battery. It is an option on miui rom. So far, this is golden. I would also like the mms from miui. It is more like handcent. messages on either side, not in a straight line.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would love the green bar battery. It is an option on miui rom. So far, this is golden. I would also like the mms from miui. It is more like handcent. messages on either side, not in a straight line.

If you want I could grab the .apk for the MIUI mms later and send it your way. Would have to be through gmail though

DroidRage1

Reaction score
Is UD coming to Droid X any time soon? That's pretty much the only thing keeping me from getting one.