The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

tee00max

Reaction score
nemets88, Are you just wanting the old green one that was on 2.1? If so I can rip it out of the framework and post a metamorph .zip file for ya. I've got a stockpile of battery icons to pick from.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Everytime I try to load up the metamorph file with the stock battery icon it just keeps getting stuck at the applying theme part and never does anything else but keep spinning...do you know what im doing wrong?

lilcdroid

Reaction score
without seeing the file your trying to install there could be a misspelled word our a space in the wording ie. Battgreen vs batt green. Back in the early days of MM a lot of people had trouble using out for framework stuff. Send me a pm of the file and ill take a look at it then try to troubleshoot from there.

bdub33

Reaction score
trying to get the stock background back, looks like the picture below. I used the "backup" feature of launcherpro and unfortunately that saves my background :(. This stock background is not in the "Ultimate droid" wallpapers (or any of the other wallpaper folders) for that matter.

aefc5c2a-bd1f-90fc.jpg

found this picture on google, this is the background i am looking for!

TIA

I want that wallpaper, if you have it post a screenshot of just the wallpaper

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bdub33

Reaction score
How do I get the blacked out market??

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone having apps2sd trouble.... hiyahoo automatically went to sd when i did a reboot.... now it doesnt work... cant uninstall or download any apps from the market.... ill have to reflash all over again cuz thats the only thing i found that worked when it happened a few hrs ago

i was thinkin it could be some kind of sd card issue but atm i have no way to test it... music and everything else runs fine off it

vmukund

Reaction score
Great update. Awesome programmabilty.
So is there a way we can enable gmail market and messaging counts on top of each icon with this? I used to be able to do it on launcher pro but not sure on adw. Any help?

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
the only issue ive seen with this rom is when you get an incoming call the answer slider is off centered to the left.

this issues appears every once in awhile in a rom release, does anyone know why and what is causing it (so maybe myself or someone else can fix it instead of waiting for a fix to be released)?

Last edited:

b-jammin21

Reaction score
nemets88, Are you just wanting the old green one that was on 2.1? If so I can rip it out of the framework and post a metamorph .zip file for ya. I've got a stockpile of battery icons to pick from.

That is exactly what I'm looking for and that would be awesome! Please and thanks!

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

lilcdroid

Reaction score

That is exactly what I'm looking for and that would be awesome! Please and thanks!

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

This is a Metamorph of the 2.1 green battery. enjoy
Edit::: For some reason the other .zip file was corrupted (Sorry) I fixed it and re-uploaded it, naming it GreenUDBattery. Unzip the file, then extract the folder inside the folder (Should be the one that shows the .xml file in it) Place that folder in your Android Themes folder, then when you run Metamorph, just choose pick existing theme. I apologize if I caused anyone trouble trying to load this up.

Last edited:

LT*

Reaction score
anyone having apps2sd trouble.... hiyahoo automatically went to sd when i did a reboot.... now it doesnt work... cant uninstall or download any apps from the market.... ill have to reflash all over again cuz thats the only thing i found that worked when it happened a few hrs ago

i was thinkin it could be some kind of sd card issue but atm i have no way to test it... music and everything else runs fine off it

Check the android.secure folder on your SD card. If there are doubles of apps in there it can cause problems. You'll have to mount it to a pc to see the files though, you can't see them with root explorer. If you can't mount while booted up, boot into recovery and mount from there. Delete the duplicates, and you should be good to go.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

Check the android.secure folder on your SD card. If there are doubles of apps in there it can cause problems. You'll have to mount it to a pc to see the files though, you can't see them with root explorer. If you can't mount while booted up, boot into recovery and mount from there. Delete the duplicates, and you should be good to go.

i've been clicking all over the UD settings menu like a maniac and for the time being its all working... i also made a folder on the root of the sd card labeled "system" no clue what actually made everything work but as long as its working its all good

taking your advice now and going to look through the android.secure folder... i froze on connecting to the pc so ill mount in recovery, that was the way i had to mount earlier

LT*

Reaction score

i've been clicking all over the UD settings menu like a maniac and for the time being its all working... i also made a folder on the root of the sd card labeled "system" no clue what actually made everything work but as long as its working its all good

taking your advice now and going to look through the android.secure folder... i froze on connecting to the pc so ill mount in recovery, that was the way i had to mount earlier

I had this same thing happen last week. Couldn't install/uninstall/mount the SD card, or unmount it from settings to pull it out. Frustrating.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

I had this same thing happen last week. Couldn't install/uninstall/mount the SD card, or unmount it from settings to pull it out. Frustrating.

especially when i was at work with no pc and i couldnt get anything working, i was losing my mind lol... should i remove all the apps i don't plan on installing from that folder?