The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

stragabenz

Reaction score
Im loving the new ROM great job Devs!

Anyway to change the lockscreen wallpaper or make it transparent?

Edited: Nevermind I had to reboot in order to get it to change

Last edited:

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
My only complaint so far & i apologize in advance if this has already been mentioned as i just got home from work & have not gottej caught up on posts yet but....

Is it just on my phone or does anyone else have this to...but when I have an incoming call the lockslider to answer the call is off center even cut off by the edge of the screen...

Other than that so far best update to UD so far...

lurch81

Reaction score
My only complaint so far & i apologize in advance if this has already been mentioned as i just got home from work & have not gottej caught up on posts yet but....

Is it just on my phone or does anyone else have this to...but when I have an incoming call the lockslider to answer the call is off center even cut off by the edge of the screen...

Other than that so far best update to UD so far...

I have this too, hoping that a theme will fix that. Otherwise I have no issues as of yet blazing fast and too many options.. what are these updated contact and sms apps in the changelog? They look like all the others to me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
lost my app drawer button by dragging an icon on it by accident...how do i retrieve it

lurch81

Reaction score
lost my app drawer button by dragging an icon on it by accident...how do i retrieve it

Long press home screen add custom shortcut > launcher activity > open/close app drawer then drag that to dock .... took me a min to figure out after adw updated

ski

Reaction score
trying to get the stock background back, looks like the picture below. I used the "backup" feature of launcherpro and unfortunately that saves my background :(. This stock background is not in the "Ultimate droid" wallpapers (or any of the other wallpaper folders) for that matter.

aefc5c2a-bd1f-90fc.jpg

found this picture on google, this is the background i am looking for!

TIA

b-jammin21

Reaction score
It looks like the stock kernel (for the D1) is a Sapphire kernel. So should we use other Sapphire kernels if we want to clock higher?

What kernels are you all having best luck with? I tried Chevy No1's newest and the phone was almost unusable. I will try LF Slayher 1100 now.

Everyone is going to tell you to use either a chevy or slayher kernel, but I encourage you to be different try a jdlfg kernel. I have mine set at 1 ghz, and it runs perfect. Best battery life in my opinion also. Sapphire was also nice for me, but jdlfg just seems to be the best.

I decided to go with that because chevy gave me freeze ups and slayher gave me terrible battery life. Good luck with whichever you decide and what works best for you.

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

So where can we find these jdlfg kernals ???????

I download mine from ROM Manager

Isaiah

Reaction score
my Wifi doesn't seem to work anymore... droid 1... anybody?

b-jammin21

Reaction score
[/CODE]
Hmm, I'm not sure. I've never tried. The only thing I can think of is restoring a backup of 2.3 which I doubt you've created yet since you recently flashed or reinstalling without a wipe. I emailed the dev asking to create the battery with a percentage string. I was doing it but then I realized he patched some of the icons to fit and I don't know how to use Android SDK that well so I can't make them fit after edit.

Oooh, well I was just wondering because the percentage doesn't look too hot over this one either. And I did make a backup, I just did it right after install, then again later today and I don't want to have to go through and re-do all the modifications I've made to the rom throughout the day. What if I restored the stock 2.3 backup after backing up settings and whatnot in titanium? Then could I restore everything from titanium and be good? I haven't really used titanium much, but it seems like there should be an easier way...

I'm sure by now you have figured this out and fixed it. But yeah, just back up all your settings, your homescreens, all that good stuff and just reflash. I would do it without wiping. Then reflash your kernel. And if anything is gone just restore all the things that you backed up and you're good.

Yeah I fixed it. Not that it was broken, I just decided to go back because the Revolution battery didn't look much better with battery percentage on (and I really like using the battery percentage). I just slapped 2.3 right over itself, reflahshed my kernel and my black market and all the rest was saved and good to go. I do appreciate your help tho, I guess I will just wait for an update or fix.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oooh, well I was just wondering because the percentage doesn't look too hot over this one either. And I did make a backup, I just did it right after install, then again later today and I don't want to have to go through and re-do all the modifications I've made to the rom throughout the day. What if I restored the stock 2.3 backup after backing up settings and whatnot in titanium? Then could I restore everything from titanium and be good? I haven't really used titanium much, but it seems like there should be an easier way...

I'm sure by now you have figured this out and fixed it. But yeah, just back up all your settings, your homescreens, all that good stuff and just reflash. I would do it without wiping. Then reflash your kernel. And if anything is gone just restore all the things that you backed up and you're good.

Yeah I fixed it. Not that it was broken, I just decided to go back because the Revolution battery didn't look much better with battery percentage on (and I really like using the battery percentage). I just slapped 2.3 right over itself, reflahshed my kernel and my black market and all the rest was saved and good to go. I do appreciate your help tho, I guess I will just wait for an update or fix.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm trying to talk to him about it

b-jammin21

Reaction score

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm trying to talk to him about it

Hey, no problem at all. Its nothing to sweat over.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

sent from my droid using tapatalk

long press home screen add custom shortcut > launcher activity > open/close app drawer then drag that to dock .... Took me a min to figure out after adw updated

sent from my droid using tapatalk

thanks worked perfect

lilcdroid

Reaction score
nemets88, Are you just wanting the old green one that was on 2.1? If so I can rip it out of the framework and post a metamorph .zip file for ya. I've got a stockpile of battery icons to pick from.