The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is UD coming to Droid X any time soon? That's pretty much the only thing keeping me from getting one.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Well there is a UD section under the X so im pretty sure they're working on it

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Credit to lilcdroid for the green battery icon. I flashed the old file (I think it was xbatteryx.zip instead of greenUDbattery.zip or whatever) and it worked. Thank you!

aefcf36d-83d8-d902.jpg

The green battery icon at the top in my notification bar looks much better with the battery percentage on it. Thanks again!

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

ski

Reaction score
trying to get the stock background back, looks like the picture below. I used the "backup" feature of launcherpro and unfortunately that saves my background :(. This stock background is not in the "Ultimate droid" wallpapers (or any of the other wallpaper folders) for that matter.

aefc5c2a-bd1f-90fc.jpg

found this picture on google, this is the background i am looking for!

TIA

I want that wallpaper, if you have it post a screenshot of just the wallpaper

Found it!

it's called "android underdog"

reebz

Reaction score
I've set up gesture settings to unlock phone. Is there a way to lose the two bands with "Verizon Wireless" and "Ultimate Droid"? I know there's a way to lose the lettering, but I'd like to get the black bands off lockscreen. The upper band covers up the time.

wmnomore

Reaction score
Can you update this rom to actually include ALL devices? (D2 plz)
thanks

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've set up gesture settings to unlock phone. Is there a way to lose the two bands with "Verizon Wireless" and "Ultimate Droid"? I know there's a way to lose the lettering, but I'd like to get the black bands off lockscreen. The upper band covers up the time.

If you scroll through the 2.0 or 1.0, can't remember which, there is a fix for it and I'm sure it will work on 2.3 as well. I would go get it but I'm on my phone so that makes it hard. Sorry I couldn't help more but I know there is a fix.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

If you scroll through the 2.0 or 1.0, can't remember which, there is a fix for it and I'm sure it will work on 2.3 as well. I would go get it but I'm on my phone so that makes it hard. Sorry I couldn't help more but I know there is a fix.

Here is the fix to make them transparent. It's a MM theme

newpower1999

Reaction score
No matter what version of UD I've used...I'm still having problems with the "show all ads" script...it doesn't work on my droid 1...HELP!! lol

drpurp

Reaction score
After a third attempt at installing this ROM, functionality is perfect! dancedroid

I am having a little cosmetic issue, though. I like to use LCD Density Changer. When I lower my density to 200, the default UD wallpaper is always set as the background for the lockscreen and phonecall. It stays the same even if I switch wallpapers. When I switch back to 240, this issue disappears. I never had this problem with other roms. Anyone have a suggestion so my wallpaper is shown instead of the default?

Jokerz

Reaction score
Has anybody figured out a way to adjust the answer button when your receiving a phone call? Its a little to the left. I just wanted to check.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Here is the fix to make them transparent. It's a MM theme

Thanks for posting!

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Can you update this rom to actually include ALL devices? (D2 plz)
thanks

sure, bc ALL is listed as the devices next to thread name not as in ALL devices android compatible. :blackdroid:

AZDroid09

Reaction score
No matter what version of UD I've used...I'm still having problems with the "show all ads" script...it doesn't work on my droid 1...HELP!! lol

Download the AdFree app from the market, it blocks ads and reverts to show all

Sniper_5

Reaction score
I have it, but its no where on my phone and I can't change my background. Every time I try it does nothing.
trying to get the stock background back, looks like the picture below. I used the "backup" feature of launcherpro and unfortunately that saves my background :(. This stock background is not in the "Ultimate droid" wallpapers (or any of the other wallpaper folders) for that matter.

aefc5c2a-bd1f-90fc.jpg

found this picture on google, this is the background i am looking for!

TIA

I want that wallpaper, if you have it post a screenshot of just the wallpaper

Sent from my DROID running UD2.1 @ 1Ghz