The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

rtc1986

Reaction score
SP Recovery

I seem to be having a problem with sp recovery locking up when i try and do a backup it hangs on dumping system.tar it has never done this in the past with other UD roms... Any ideas ?

Droid 1
UD 2.3.0

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I seem to be having a problem with sp recovery locking up when i try and do a backup it hangs on dumping system.tar it has never done this in the past with other UD roms... Any ideas ?

Droid 1
UD 2.3.0

If you have too many backups in your nandroid folder this will happen. Delete or move some to your pc.

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

rtc1986

Reaction score

Droid 1
UD 2.3.0

If you have too many backups in your nandroid folder this will happen. Delete or move some to your pc.

Hey thanks that did the trick, I only had one backup on the sd card

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Not sure if this has been mentioned - I am on my phone and only looked briefly, so I am sorry if I am repeating this.

On D1 when on a call with bluetooth I get the download icon in the status bar instead of the typical "bluetooth in-call" icon ... noticed this on stock and while testing out my theme.

Sent from my Droid

mikedav

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned - I am on my phone and only looked briefly, so I am sorry if I am repeating this.

On D1 when on a call with bluetooth I get the download icon in the status bar instead of the typical "bluetooth in-call" icon ... noticed this on stock and while testing out my theme.

Sent from my Droid

Funny, I just noticed the same.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

smtom

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

Funny, I just noticed the same.

+1. Same story for the Incredible

reebz

Reaction score
The XML might not be written correctly... or it doesn't match the name of the zip....
What you can do is go back into MM, pick existing themes, if that folder did extract, go into it and select the XML, if it allows you to 'Apply It', do so and it should apply and ask to reboot or just reboot

I did last step, and after reboot both bands were empty, however both black bands were still there. Is there a way to get rid of the black bands?

Did u use the one I uploaded a page back or a different one?

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

I just checked this morning after a reboot or two trying to fix some font problem I was having and the upper black bar is now gone, uncovering the time. Bottom black bar is still there, but it doesn't cover anything up, so no biggie. I used the fix you provided a few posts back.

Reaction score
Haven't fully messed with this yet but so far its working great for me. Thanks for the great work.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with ESPN Scorecenter? The widget works but it FC's every time I try to open it.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with ESPN Scorecenter? The widget works but it FC's every time I try to open it.

a few people are saying that on the comments in the market, doesnt work for me either

Tsip85

Reaction score

It's a problem with the Ap, not the ROM. I'm using LFY right now and ever since the last update of Scorecenter, it hasn't been working.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

It's a problem with the Ap, not the ROM. I'm using LFY right now and ever since the last update of Scorecenter, it hasn't been working.

I like Live Scores, its quick with a lot of news to go through and works when i'm in terrible reception areas :biggrin:

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I like Live Scores, its quick with a lot of news to go through and works when i'm in terrible reception areas :biggrin:

I didn't know those existed with Verizon. LOL.

No but honestly I feel bad for you. I don't think I've ever had a terrible reception area. Can you hear me now? :biggrin:

EDIT: That is unless, of course, you aren't with Verizon...

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

I didn't know those existed with Verizon. LOL.

No but honestly I feel bad for you. I don't think I've ever had a terrible reception area. Can you hear me now? :biggrin:

EDIT: That is unless, of course, you aren't with Verizon...

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

yup verizon I don't even get 3g at work... talk about a battery drainer

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

zerodamage

Reaction score
My backup for my Launcher Pro settings disappeared and that is annoying enough but dragging icons to the trashcan replaces my drawer shortcut with the app that I am trashing from the homescreen. Now I cannot access my drawer or the other apps. What the hell is this weirdness? How do I fix this?