The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think id have to be a tad more drunk until then for that to happen :rofl2:
Ah.. you're probably right. I'll call up the main corporate Verizon and make them release the phone Sunday. Bribing the with some nice Scotch and a burrito, a wonderful combination, should do the trick.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ah.. you're probably right. I'll call up the main corporate Verizon and make them release the phone Sunday. Bribing the with some nice Scotch and a burrito, a wonderful combination, should do the trick.
Its a great combo going in. :biggrin: :eek: And Verizon is probably probably all Bourbon. :D

Jawbone

Reaction score
Damn all of you + Verizon for not releasing the GN and me feeling compelled to read the 3,857+ posts to see when I can get this amazing** Phone. Oh well, hope everyone is having a good Friday night. On a GN note, my sister in law is a front end manager at Costco and has got a GN set aside for me which I was told I can Pick up on Dec 16:frown:.

Last edited by a moderator:

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its a great combo going in. :biggrin: :eek: And Verizon is probably probably all Bourbon. :D
Haha! That Bourbon is probably what's keeping this phone from being released, they keep getting too drunk. "Aren't we suppose to release a phone tomorrow.." "What.. ha, I totally forgot! We'll postpone it for some stupid reason again."

pchakmak

Reaction score
Its funny how the talk on this thread differs now that's Friday night cause of all the boozin.

On a serious note, I'm nervous this release delay is all about Google wallet/whatever Verizons wallet app is called. If true this is a serious issue that could keep pushing the release of this phone. Just thinking out loud...wanna stay positive but kinda hard...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Its funny how the talk on this thread differs now that's Friday night cause of all the boozin.

On a serious note, I'm nervous this release delay is all about Google wallet/whatever Verizons wallet app is called. If true this is a serious issue that could keep pushing the release of this phone. Just thinking out loud...wanna stay positive but kinda hard...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
less thinking more drinking:D

seriously drink responsibly fellers. friday night and I'm studying for finals:frown: Stopped drinking anyway:icon_ banana:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
less thinking more drinking:D

seriously drink responsibly fellers. friday night and I'm studying for finals:frown: Stopped drinking anyway:icon_ banana:
Lol, finals for me are on Tuesday, and i wont be drinking Sat/Sunday that's for sure. :biggrin:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I can tell I am starting to get anxious for this. I have been using an ICS theme for CM7 and I changed the carrier text on my lockscreen/pulldown to "Galaxy Nexus." Should I be worried?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can tell I am starting to get anxious for this. I have been using an ICS theme for CM7 and I changed the carrier text on my lockscreen/pulldown to "Galaxy Nexus." Should I be worried?
When did you get your purple hat? haha u upgraded with truss huh? And I do not have anything ICS on my D1. I have been prepping it for on shelf life now. Its going to be a good mp3/backup phone. I basically have actually been spending time fine tuning it. I usually never do becuase lately ive been reflashing like crazy but im taking my time and just fixing every error instead of reflashing. My D1 will be polished off by he weekend. :happy3: Or maybe after this week. Maybe. lol, kinda hard to determine my dreetime on finals week. Why would vz release the nexus on finals! i just realized i may not be able to get it early in morning on Tuesday on Wednesday. :frown: Maybe ill just have someone pick it up... WHy im actually typing out these thoughts is beyond me. this post must be everywhere. :D

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yes sir, Truss and I got turned purple at the same time lol. And yeah maybe you were all over the place but hey its 2:39 in the morning (here anyway) I say go with it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Lol, finals for me are on Tuesday, and i wont be drinking Sat/Sunday that's for sure. :biggrin:
I got finals Mon-Thurs, one each day:frown:

I don't drink much but probably can't avoid it tomorrow, good friend of mine is graduating, gotta celebrate :icon_ banana:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yes sir, Truss and I got turned purple at the same time lol. And yeah maybe you were all over the place but hey its 2:39 in the morning (here anyway) I say go with it.

Congrats to the both of you on the level up to purple:yr1:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got finals Mon-Thurs, one each day:frown:

I don't drink much but probably can't avoid it tomorrow, good friend of mine is graduating, gotta celebrate :icon_ banana:
:icon_ banana: :beer2:and ive already got 2 of my finals done so i've got 3 left to do. monday tues and wed. funny how its in order. :blink: I think im done for the day gentlemen or potentially really nerdy ladies. ttyl. :hb2:< looked good.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
:icon_ banana: :beer2:and ive already got 2 of my finals done so i've got 3 left to do. monday tues and wed. funny how its in order. :blink: I think im done for the day gentlemen or potentially really nerdy ladies. ttyl. :hb2:< looked good.
5 classes and you post this much?! :D

Sleep easy friend.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!

Wait... I thought you've been supermod for a while! :p shows how observant I am! ;)

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!

Status
Not open for further replies.