The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cebosound

Reaction score
i ... just... dont.... know...... if ... i ... can..... wait ..... any.... longer.... captain....

Might have to pull the trigger on the Razr. SOmebody tell me NO! ;)

mrmark27

Reaction score
ugh, so angry. i was out doing some shopping and stopped in at the VZW store in the mall, a standalone VZW store, and a best buy. all 3 said that today was supposed to be the release but it was delayed, all 3 confirmed that they had received them in stock and had them in the back but they weren't loaded into their systems yet, and that they didn't have an estimate on the release date. the closest i got to a release date was the standalone, as I was walking away I asked if he thought it might be out this week and he said he wasn't sure but to try back tuesday...which happens to be one of the possible days...so maybies?

ugh, i really just want this phone, and it pissed me off even more knowing that they were like 15 feet away. all the reps I talked to seemed hyped about the phone though

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Radio Shack rap confirmed having them right behind the counter... Asked to see a model and he freaked out saying he wasn't even supposed to acknowledge he has'em. Said they have them in stock for several days and just waiting for the OK to "unleash them" (his words).. close.. but not there yet..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
240. I used firefox. :icon_ lala: I bet some of u guys will have more. I haven't really posted much lately. Been focused more on school.

Status
Not open for further replies.