The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goosedeath

Reaction score
So my sisters d1 got dropped in the tub with a puppy. Was soaked, so my sis got a new phone (vigor) today i just took it apart and am drying eberything off just becuase i can but i decided to truly test the gorilla glass. I see all these people on youtube trying to get it with their dull keys. my first try i scratched it. 1st try! I grabbed my sisters nail file, i used the side with lowest grit and it scratched up. Corning whats up? WORK ON IT! (full metal jacket, war cry, work on it, get it? :blink::D)

Since damaged D1's were brought up again....
View attachment 43415
The rear view....
View attachment 43416
and side...
View attachment 43417
And one last shot...
View attachment 43418
That's 6.8SPC @ about 1300fps, and poor phone placement. The hole in the back cover is larger than it should be as I tried to clean up the hole so I could resuse the case on my replacement D1.

kdroyd

Reaction score

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
go to Galaxy Nexus General Discussions and next to the thread, hover your mouse over to the envelope and itll say. 143 now lols
ROFL, you explained that well. Im not questioning that and If it wern't for the fact that i'm drunk then id pick up on this quickly but i cant seem to do this. ;) Prtscreen this? Haha im doing my best but the only envelope i see is red and doesnt have any popup.... :beer2:

doublea500

Reaction score
ROFL, you explained that well. Im not questioning that and If it wern't for the fact that i'm drunk then id pick up on this quickly but i cant seem to do this. ;) Prtscreen this? Haha im doing my best but the only envelope i see is red and doesnt have any popup.... :beer2:

your looking next to the wrong thread:D ill take a print screen tmrw. too tired now

Status
Not open for further replies.