Not open for further replies.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wait... I thought you've been supermod for a while! :p shows how observant I am! ;)

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!
I noticed a couple days ago? I don't even remember lol, too many things goin on this week. Maybe it was Tuesday or Wednesday I noticed the change....

lfylove

Reaction score
My dad got the raze I can't hold out much longer

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I finally got ahold of the Razr a while back... Let's just say after that it was sealed, I _really_ wanted the nexus! Waay to wide and way to thin... :p and the bezel... Why... xD
Great design but lacking in a few areas...

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!

wickedkae

Reaction score
Taken Thursday off in blind faith. Gotta blow all these vacation hours anyway. Please don't disappoint me Verizon..........................................:frown:

Mike55

Reaction score
Guy I work with bought the razor, It was a nice phone, but nothing I want to buy. I absolutely hate my droid 2 global. But no phone out right now is making me just go out and buy it. His "gorilla" didn't really do anything. It scratched already, and another guy we work with accidentally dropped it and cracked it all up.

Between the razor and rezound, I liked the rezound better, but not enough to make me get it before the nexus comes out.

ice456789

Reaction score
This thread now has more pages than most Tom Clancy novels, all of Shakespeare's comedies, and is half as long as A Game of Thrones. So that's what we could have been doing with our time instead of reading this thread if Verizon had just released this phone. Imagine how edumacated we would be.

redoregon

Reaction score
Wait... Reps will get fired if they sell me a Nexus? OK, I'm gonna go get a part time job right now and sell myself one! "You're fired! "

Ok, see ya later! You can keep my paycheck.

--
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
240. I used firefox. :icon_ lala: I bet some of u guys will have more. I haven't really posted much lately. Been focused more on school.

And you called me the :whore:? I only have 101(now 102). If I'm a :whore: your a :whore:x2.4. :r_c:

dtdlurch

Reaction score
:icon_ poke:
This thread still alive? Its inching its way to #4000, but obvious anything relevant to the topic has already been discussed.

Do I need to make up a new release date rumor to get things going again?:icon_ devil:

squeak

Reaction score
thanks to all you:whore:s and my poor management of account settings i got subscribed to recieve instant updates about this thread on an email account that i haven't checked in a few weeks. Surprise surprise surprise, I had hundreds, if not a thousand emails about this thread.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
:icon_ poke:
This thread still alive? Its inching its way to #4000, but obvious anything relevant to the topic has already been discussed.

Do I need to make up a new release date rumor to get things going again?:icon_ devil:

It will be once people wake up and shake off their hangovers.

thanks to all you
whore.gif
s and my poor management of account settings i got subscribed to recieve instant updates about this thread on an email account that i haven't checked in a few weeks. Surprise surprise surprise, I had hundreds, if not a thousand emails about this thread.

You're very :welcome:! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.