Rumor: Droid 1, Droid Incredible, and Droid X to receive 2.2 update, starting on 8/6

mtdawg169

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Verizon & Motorola. My phone is fried thanks to the 2.2 update and will have to be replaced. This sucks.

mattg1

Reaction score
Sorry man It happen's, but to be honest your phone isn't fried if it still turn's on it can be fixed more than likely that's why I suggested taking it in.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Verizon & Motorola. My phone is fried thanks to the 2.2 update and will have to be replaced. This sucks.

It happens. That's why I prefer updating on line as opposed to OTA. But no one listens.

mattg1

Reaction score

It happens. That's why I prefer updating on line as opposed to OTA. But no one listens.

Very true hook I used an .sbf file and haven't had any issue's, I like haveing control dancedroid

mtdawg169: no problem

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I think it's because there were issues with the update and Flash, and once they got things rolling again it was later than expected and things have been rolling a bit slower than predicted.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Do you think the tethering and flash features will come with the 2.2 update for the droid?
Yup. On a pay-per-month plan for USB tethering only and on the 18th for a final release to be downloaded separately from the market.

D2redneck

Reaction score
can you dl the 2.2 update online and if so where do I go and how do I install it on my phone.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint