[ROM] [ROM] SHIFT3R 2.3.1 TPaX (11/06/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew6279

Reaction score
Do you need to clear the cache and dalvik to install the battery status and alt icons?

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Working on the updates and trying to get ROOT back after I got silly.

The new update will be the NEW OTA 5.7.893 Base, Rebuilt Base ROM, and all rebuilt TPaX. Plus some new goodies and more functionality.

Oh boy, I just signed up for a late one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Lol, wish I could pitch in :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Well... And then there was one. LOL... I'll test with my personal Bionic and get these updates out.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
The BOINICBox is back up with some cool stuff and all of the HIFT3R packs.

Here is a Circle Battery W/Percentage for ICS BLURRY and D3BLURR If someone beat me too it sorry.

Oh and I threw in MY Pulldown background image cuz I got vetoed in the final release LOL

SHIFT3R_ICS_Circle_Battery_with_Percent.zip

screen_20111102_0344.png

OK Everyone has been asking for the Alternate Status Bar Icons (AKA fruit loop icons to DroidTh3ory) So here they are. These should work with all versions of HIFT3R

SHIFT3R_Alt_Icons.zip

screen_20111102_0509.png

that is totally sik mate, love the background!

matthew6279

Reaction score
Installed the shift3r ic3 pak and alt icons, so far so good but its been 10 minutes :) Pretty nice so far great job!!!:hail:

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
I'm tossed between the blurry and the deblurred ,any suggestions from anybody ?I'm open

wooddale

Reaction score
When your update comes out will we have to wipe since its a different base? Im dying to try this rom but dont want to get it all set up and then have to nuke it (as you would say) Thanks

matthew6279

Reaction score
Inpowerboost, what is everyone running? Are they running the MODS script? CPU governor? Both? In the MODS it says it will boot to recovery on every boot?

wooddale

Reaction score
I'm tossed between the blurry and the deblurred ,any suggestions from anybody ?I'm open

Me too I figure load it up go blurry then if you dont like or still curious deblur it

jgwarrick

Reaction score
When the updates come out..will this thread be updated..or will you start a new thread? ..and when you supply these awesome updates..will we have to do a fresh wipe of everything again..or will we be able to just build on top of what we have?

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Okay boys and girls... The new base tested perfectly (who says you can't build and test in a dump truck at the job site?). Now, I need to get the TPaX updated and ported. So... this is the story/plan.

The HIFT3R base is the 5.7.893 OTA StockUI with scrollable toggles and a full out Advanced Power Menu.

All TPaX will have the Advanced Power and Scrolling Toggles.

LURRY IC3 will be the ICS UI, Touched up, with some extra ICS goodies.

[D3]BLURR IC3 will be a Blurless ROM with IC3 UI and your choice of Launchers at boot. Pick what launcher you want and easily uninstall the others.

[D3]BLURR GB will be the same as above except for a sweet custom Gingerbread UI.

LURRY XOOM will be the XOOM HC UI and some extra goodness with FULL BLUR.

LURRY GB will be the custom Gingerbread UI with FULL BLUR.

My apologies for being rushed and not doing this **** right in the first place.

ALL new Boot Animations and some real sweet functionality.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Okay boys and girls... The new base tested perfectly (who says you can't build and test in a dump truck at the job site?). Now, I need to get the TPaX updated and ported. So... this is the story/plan.

The HIFT3R base is the 5.7.893 OTA StockUI with scrollable toggles and a full out Advanced Power Menu.

All TPaX will have the Advanced Power and Scrolling Toggles.

LURRY IC3 will be the ICS UI, Touched up, with some extra ICS goodies.

[D3]BLURR IC3 will be a Blurless ROM with IC3 UI and your choice of Launchers at boot. Pick what launcher you want and easily uninstall the others.

[D3]BLURR GB will be the same as above except for a sweet custom Gingerbread UI.

LURRY XOOM will be the XOOM HC UI and some extra goodness with FULL BLUR.

LURRY GB will be the custom Gingerbread UI with FULL BLUR.

My apologies for being rushed and not doing this **** right in the first place.

ALL new Boot Animations and some real sweet functionality.

and now that my computers fixed it's time to get my phone working right, can't wait to try these.

Status
Not open for further replies.