[ROM] [ROM] SHIFT3R 2.3.1 TPaX (11/06/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadahiro

Reaction score
I think what you might want is the new theory pack called Ic3br3ad. Its for the purity base though. Purity has blur removed. I didn't think I'd like it with no blur but tried it and like it better. Worth checking out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
im currently running purity base and icebread. Its awesome!!! And im using go launcher which comes with it

Zregnier

Reaction score
I think what you might want is the new theory pack called Ic3br3ad. Its for the purity base though. Purity has blur removed. I didn't think I'd like it with no blur but tried it and like it better. Worth checking out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

So Ic3br3ad won't work with Shifter? They are both under Th3ory Pax in the Bionic Box...

dliontis28

Reaction score
I hold volume and pwr when i turn on the phone. i go into boot mode selection menu. i pick recovery and it goes to the black screen with the little android guy but the triangle has a "!" in it and does nothing. im stuck and dont know what to do. i searched R3L3AS3 in advanced search but cant find anything.
You need to recover to stock.. sounds like you had a bad download or it was corrupted when you moved it to your SD.

We have a easy tool in the forum. Look for R3L3AS3.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Zregnier

Reaction score

cp24eva

Reaction score
Here ares some clean desktop shots using ADW and circle launchers. Lovin the smoothness of this purity xoom ROM.

20111110185725.png20111110190101.png

skaman9876

Reaction score
Excellent stuff. After you get some pics up I'll decide what version I want. Just finished setting up 4ever and .893 with 2.0 last night. Been on all day and still at 46% battery... I'm usually already dead.

Maybe I'll try all three. If I install one pack do I have to restart from scratch before installing another. If not I'll just try all three and do a video for each

Keep up the awesome work

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DROID forums!
huang4.jpg

huang3.jpg

read the OP or the forum for your answer... it's very clearly posted many times... YOU ONLY HAVE TO WIPE DATA AND REFLASH BASE IF YOU WANT TO GO FROM PURITY BACK TO SHIFTER. Unless something changed correct me if i'm wrong :D

wooddale

Reaction score
read the OP or the forum for your answer... it's very clearly posted many times... YOU ONLY HAVE TO WIPE DATA AND REFLASH BASE IF YOU WANT TO GO FROM PURITY BACK TO SHIFTER. Unless something changed correct me if i'm wrong :D

You are correct

dliontis28

Reaction score
Sorry guys but another stupid question. if i am bricked or bootlooped, can i still charge the battery if i leave it plugged in.

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Plug it into a wall socket for 15-20 mins and have fastboot ready. It will charge. I do it daily. Lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.