[ROM] [ROM] SHIFT3R 2.3.1 TPaX (11/06/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaman9876

Reaction score
Only had that problem one time being silly flashing on a low battery. But that's what my spare battery and spare battery charger is for. Thanks Costco! heh just pop that dead battery out throw it on the charger and slap the full charged battery in the phone.

skaman9876

Reaction score
Any possibility of someone posting a screen shot with the ics circle bat w/% ? Thanks in advance

wizard

Reaction score
Anybody want the RAZR Boot Animation, Notifications and Ringtones?

http://db.tt/glOA2wpZ

Wipe Cache and Dalvik. Flash it.

:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I like your animations but adding the few ringtones and notifications that are new to future releases of youre ROM would be cool. (I like choices) keep up the great work.

Husker_fan_

Reaction score
Ok I'm suddenly dumb. Razr boot zip. Put on ext sd. Wiped cache and dalvic. Apply zip from sd card. Reboot. Nothing. Same boot ani as before. What am I missing? Running purity ic3 rom.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Ok I'm suddenly dumb. Razr boot zip. Put on ext sd. Wiped cache and dalvic. Apply zip from sd card. Reboot. Nothing. Same boot ani as before. What am I missing? Running purity ic3 rom.

If that's what you did... You are missing nothing. You didn't extract it right?

Husker_fan_

Reaction score
Nope. Just installed as a zip. Tried 3 times now. Just goes to the th3ory boot ani. Takes a long time to boot so I know the cache is getting wiped.

entcee

Reaction score
Nope. Just installed as a zip. Tried 3 times now. Just goes to the th3ory boot ani. Takes a long time to boot so I know the cache is getting wiped.

I am in the same boat.. no new animation.

Do you know the names of ringtones and notifications should it add?

Husker_fan_

Reaction score
I used astro and looked and all the files look like they should in the zip folder. Im considering just moving them to the same place the originals are in the system folder but don't know how smart that is lol.

wizard

Reaction score
I used astro and looked and all the files look like they should in the zip folder. Im considering just moving them to the same place the originals are in the system folder but don't know how smart that is lol.

I tried that with the ringtones.....I kept getting error messages. Guess there is more to it then just moving files.

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I tried that with the ringtones.....I kept getting error messages. Guess there is more to it then just moving files.

I made the package on my phone sitting g here. I may have messed up the permissions.

Put the bootanimation.zip and the. Ogg file from the package in /system/media, replacing the old one.

Set the permissions and reboot.

dliontis28

Reaction score
Just wanted ta thank ya guys for the help. You guys are the shiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!!!! Keep up all the work cause ya just got another fan.
Plug it into a wall socket for 15-20 mins and have fastboot ready. It will charge. I do it daily. Lol.

Husker_fan_

Reaction score
I made the package on my phone sitting g here. I may have messed up the permissions.

Put the bootanimation.zip and the. Ogg file from the package in /system/media, replacing the old one.

Set the permissions and reboot.

Did it. Works! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.