[ROM] Liberty Gingerbread v0.4 - Return of the Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JemHerman

Reaction score
Liberty Toolbox Donate

The way the donate toolbox works is a little fuzzy to me. Do I download it and it will install LG v5 on my phone straight from Liberty 2.0.1 or do I have to get gingerbread .588 first?

kilahimm

Reaction score
The way the donate toolbox works is a little fuzzy to me. Do I download it and it will install LG v5 on my phone straight from Liberty 2.0.1 or do I have to get gingerbread .588 first?

You can either download the donate or regular toolbox. With the donate toolbox you get access to v0.5 but the regular one also has v0.4 so it all depends on your taste. When the final release is out itll be available openly to all. In either case whether you choose to go to v0.4 or v0.5 you'll need to download and install the v0.1 full gingerbread install from the toolbox. This will bring you from froyo liberty 2.0.1 to liberty gingerbread and from there you can go to the version of liberty gingerbread youd like.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

You can either download the donate or regular toolbox. With the donate toolbox you get access to v0.5 but the regular one also has v0.4 so it all depends on your taste. When the final release is out itll be available openly to all. In either case whether you choose to go to v0.4 or v0.5 you'll need to download and install the v0.1 full gingerbread install from the toolbox. This will bring you from froyo liberty 2.0.1 to liberty gingerbread and from there you can go to the version of liberty gingerbread youd like.

I have the donate version and I don't see .5? Any ideas

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kilahimm

Reaction score

check the market you might need to update the version of the toolbox you have installed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

check the market you might need to update the version of the toolbox you have installed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have 2.1.3....you?

kilahimm

Reaction score
Thats the version that I have and I can see all the nightlys maybe try clearing the application data.

fbskiracer

Reaction score
Alright so I'm a Droid noob.

I have a Droid 2 replacement phone that is less than a week old.

Installed Android 2.3.3 and rooted it with Gingerbreak but I can't for the life of me figure out where to go next get to the point where I can install the Liberty ROM.

Thanks!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you are on the leak, purchase the donate toolbox on the market and you can find the gb nightlies there.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

Dream

Reaction score
Is .5 missing the "email" app? I'm not seeing it....

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is). 5 out for the d2 yet? Just wondering if anyone else got it.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

EricBee

Reaction score
I'm pretty pissed off, am no longer using Liberty again.

I made a call to my dad and hung up once finished. I then replied to a text message from my girlfriend. This text somehow was sent to my father's number instead! I'm 100% positive it was sent as a reply under her thread/name/number.

The text unfortunately contained damaging, private information. He is now in a rage and I'm in deep ****.. EVEN though it is clearly listed as a reply in my gfs thread he recieved it and she did not. All I can wonder is how many times this has happened to other people and you not known it. Forget this rom people.

Was on lgb 0.4 for the d2. Seriously give me my freaking donation back!

Liberty Gingerbread is still a work-in-progress ROM! Some things may not work and we are aware of most of the current bugs. We are working very hard to bring you the best ROM available. Please enjoy this release and if you would like to express appreciation consider checking out Liberty Toolbox Donate or other apps/themes created by the Liberty Team.
Cry me a river. You are using something in its beta stages. You were warned numerous times as you installed.

I love that this is your first post ever. That is awesome. I like how it took this comment to finally make you break down and sign up to leave a comment. You gotta love the lurchers, you are now one of us.

Well the warnings were in the very first post in this thread. To ***** about a malfunction of some sort on a beta rom using a leaked kernel just seems asinine. Sadly, my rage is not what prompted me to sign up. I was going to ask something when I realized I installed v0.1 not the latest. The latest resolved it. I do however have a corporate calendar issue that I made a thread about.

Dream

Reaction score
Now I cant get the calendar to work at all with v.5, any tips for that? I have gone though the Liberty Customizer and it still isnt working. I see the icon, but when I press it nothing happens.

EricBee

Reaction score
Now I cant get the calendar to work at all with v.5, any tips for that? I have gone though the Liberty Customizer and it still isnt working. I see the icon, but when I press it nothing happens.

Same here unless using the Blur calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.