[ROM] Liberty Gingerbread v0.4 - Return of the Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodean

Reaction score
My wife tells me since clean installing v0.5 that her phone no longer charges in the car.

Zog

Reaction score
I'm pretty pissed off, am no longer using Liberty again.

I made a call to my dad and hung up once finished. I then replied to a text message from my girlfriend. This text somehow was sent to my father's number instead! I'm 100% positive it was sent as a reply under her thread/name/number.

The text unfortunately contained damaging, private information. He is now in a rage and I'm in deep ****.. EVEN though it is clearly listed as a reply in my gfs thread he recieved it and she did not. All I can wonder is how many times this has happened to other people and you not known it. Forget this rom people.

Was on lgb 0.4 for the d2. Seriously give me my freaking donation back!

cjriddle22

Reaction score
My wife tells me since clean installing v0.5 that her phone no longer charges in the car.

I would tell her to try again, or maybe check the charger. I have LGB v0.5 installed and have had no issues with charging from my car, computer, or the wall.

EricBee

Reaction score

I made a call to my dad and hung up once finished. I then replied to a text message from my girlfriend. This text somehow was sent to my father's number instead! I'm 100% positive it was sent as a reply under her thread/name/number.

The text unfortunately contained damaging, private information. He is now in a rage and I'm in deep ****.. EVEN though it is clearly listed as a reply in my gfs thread he recieved it and she did not. All I can wonder is how many times this has happened to other people and you not known it. Forget this rom people.

Liberty Gingerbread is still a work-in-progress ROM! Some things may not work and we are aware of most of the current bugs. We are working very hard to bring you the best ROM available. Please enjoy this release and if you would like to express appreciation consider checking out Liberty Toolbox Donate or other apps/themes created by the Liberty Team.

Cry me a river. You are using something in its beta stages. You were warned numerous times as you installed.

cjriddle22

Reaction score

I wouldn't necessarily blame this on the ROM, I would be more inclined to blame Verizon. I had similar issues before Liberty was even out. I think I was actually on the stock ROM at the time. Mine was similar, but my texts were going to random numbers, not even people in my contacts. The only way I even knew it happened was that the number would call me back and ask who I was (most of the time the text would go the correct recipient also). I have never been able to accurately recreate the issue. Very Random.

cjriddle22

Reaction score

Liberty Gingerbread is still a work-in-progress ROM! Some things may not work and we are aware of most of the current bugs. We are working very hard to bring you the best ROM available. Please enjoy this release and if you would like to express appreciation consider checking out Liberty Toolbox Donate or other apps/themes created by the Liberty Team.

Cry me a river. You are using something in its beta stages. You were warned numerous times as you installed.

I love that this is your first post ever. That is awesome. I like how it took this comment to finally make you break down and sign up to leave a comment. You gotta love the lurchers, you are now one of us.

wooddale

Reaction score
Ooiiii

I love that this is your first post ever. That is awesome. I like how it took this comment to finally make you break down and sign up to leave a comment. You gotta love the lurchers, you are now one of us.
Bet you had to donate couldnt have done it your self. You have to realize its not the rom and Verizon

Trav06

Reaction score
When I download the v0.1 Full Install through the toolbox it stalls every time. I've tried downloading via wifi on two different wireless networks and it does the same thing. Does anyone know how I can get the download to complete?

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
When I download the v0.1 Full Install through the toolbox it stalls every time. I've tried downloading via wifi on two different wireless networks and it does the same thing. Does anyone know how I can get the download to complete?

Just a quick guess but try reinstalling the toolbox

...sent from Liberated GBX v0.5

Unclecheese

Reaction score
cjriddle22 I love that this is your first post ever. That is awesome. I like how it took this comment to finally make you break down and sign up to leave a comment. You gotta love the lurchers said:
Best reply of the day award..... Priceless :rofl2:

wooddale

Reaction score

How long did you wait? It takes a long time to.boot

thekavon

Reaction score
cjriddle22 I love that this is your first post ever. That is awesome. I like how it took this comment to finally make you break down and sign up to leave a comment. You gotta love the lurchers said:
Best reply of the day award..... Priceless :rofl2:

I second that! Rofl

Trav06

Reaction score
Just a quick guess but try reinstalling the toolbox
I thought your suggestion was going to work, the download got to 71%, the farthest it's gotten yet, and then stalled. I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling again to see if I can beat the clock.

Where's the best place to get support for the toolbox?

Sweettreat

Reaction score
[/QUOTE] The text unfortunately contained damaging, private information. He is now in a rage and I'm in deep ****.. EVEN though it is clearly listed as a reply in my gfs thread he recieved it and she did not. All I can wonder is how many times this has happened to other people and you not known it. Forget this rom people.

Was on lgb 0.4 for the d2. Seriously give me my freaking donation back![/QUOTE]

What, did you knock her up and the text gave it away to the old man? we all gotta know...what was the damaging info? And now my wife is asking too.

Swyped from DX Liberty GBv.5

Last edited:

Trav06

Reaction score
It's great laughing at someone else's expense and all, but I'd be concerned about this too. My texts don't contain any sensitive info, but I still want them going to the right person.

Status
Not open for further replies.