[ROM] Liberty Gingerbread v0.4 - Return of the Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nupraptor

Reaction score
I'm pretty pissed off, am no longer using Liberty again.

I made a call to my dad and hung up once finished. I then replied to a text message from my girlfriend. This text somehow was sent to my father's number instead! I'm 100% positive it was sent as a reply under her thread/name/number.

The text unfortunately contained damaging, private information. He is now in a rage and I'm in deep ****.. EVEN though it is clearly listed as a reply in my gfs thread he recieved it and she did not. All I can wonder is how many times this has happened to other people and you not known it. Forget this rom people.

Was on lgb 0.4 for the d2. Seriously give me my freaking donation back!
Sounds like you encountered the infamous Android txt messaging bug: Android Text Message Bugs Fixed by Google | Gadgets And Gizmos - It was supposedly fixed, but I have no idea if the update was rolled out to VZW/DX users.

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Just a quick guess but try reinstalling the toolbox
I thought your suggestion was going to work, the download got to 71%, the farthest it's gotten yet, and then stalled. I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling again to see if I can beat the clock.

Where's the best place to get support for the toolbox?

I believe there's a toolbox thread, check the liberty rom section in the DROID x roms

...sent from Liberated GBX v0.5

Trav06

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to get the different toggles (GPS, bluetooth, wifi, etc) in the notification drop down, like the Samsung Galaxy/Touchwiz phones?

Also, I don't see a reboot option in the power off menu anymore with 0.5, is there anywhere to add that back in?

kilahimm

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to get the different toggles (GPS, bluetooth, wifi, etc) in the notification drop down, like the Samsung Galaxy/Touchwiz phones?

Also, I don't see a reboot option in the power off menu anymore with 0.5, is there anywhere to add that back in?

For the toggles check out Widgetsoid 2.0 from the market. I think the reboot options are going to be added in the final release if its doable.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

Great app called notification toggle. I just started using this. Works great. I haven't figured out how to use widgetsoid in the notification bar without having some sort of widget on my home screen

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

Cali831

Reaction score
I'm pretty pissed off, am no longer using Liberty again.

I made a call to my dad and hung up once finished. I then replied to a text message from my girlfriend. This text somehow was sent to my father's number instead! I'm 100% positive it was sent as a reply under her thread/name/number.

The text unfortunately contained damaging, private information. He is now in a rage and I'm in deep ****.. EVEN though it is clearly listed as a reply in my gfs thread he recieved it and she did not. All I can wonder is how many times this has happened to other people and you not known it. Forget this rom people.

Was on lgb 0.4 for the d2. Seriously give me my freaking donation back!

..... :rofl3:

mguinta25

Reaction score
Ok so i download .5 on my phone thats running rooted gingerbread and when i reboot to install it goes to a black screen. Already downloaded bootstrap files too. Help!?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

HelpeRX

Reaction score
RE

I installed gingerbread and liberty rom all using the dx bootstrap if it works why do they keep saying in the threads it wont and you have to use d2 bootstrap just curious?

kilahimm

Reaction score
I installed gingerbread and liberty rom all using the dx bootstrap if it works why do they keep saying in the threads it wont and you have to use d2 bootstrap just curious?

dx bootstrap will work with gingerbread as long as you have usb debugging disabled. d2 bootstrap is built into liberty because d2 bootstrap works for gingerbread on the droid x without that limitation.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Is v4 flashable over .591 and the newest kernel? I've been on Apex 2.0 and figured I'd give this a try since I haven't flashed in a while

HelpeRX

Reaction score

dx bootstrap will work with gingerbread as long as you have usb debugging disabled. d2 bootstrap is built into liberty because d2 bootstrap works for gingerbread on the droid x without that limitation.

Thanks alot really appreciate your reply quick and got to the point =D. Also I was wondering what is the difference between liberty toolbox pro and regular only the nightlies I presume correct?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks alot really appreciate your reply quick and got to the point =D. Also I was wondering what is the difference between liberty toolbox pro and regular only the nightlies I presume correct?

If you mean the difference between the free and donate, yes the nightlies.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Nightlies?

Have the nightlies officially been halted? I know this was the case a week ago or so, but with the OTA not being released yet, are we due any new nightlies soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.