[ROM][DROID2] ApeX V2.0.0 Release Candidate (RC2) (6/12/2011)

spaceman

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get BlurHome to work? I was able to on the beta but not RC2

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get BlurHome to work? I was able to on the beta but not RC2

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

I would like to know as well.

if you count momentarily before ending up with a blank home screen then yes it works great -_- the speed of this rom has made me ttally forget about gingerblur though, I havent tried using lpp or adw with it yet though.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lp makes it even faster than it already is. Goes together perfectly

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9 VZW blue theme

dreamvision602

Reaction score
im stuck in apex flash screen. was using leaked gb. i hold x to try and wipe again but then the magniflying glass doesnt work. just sits at the android triangle. i tried to load rsd lite but my phone doesnt show up. please help.

tb110895

Reaction score
im stuck in apex flash screen. was using leaked gb. i hold x to try and wipe again but then the magniflying glass doesnt work. just sits at the android triangle. i tried to load rsd lite but my phone doesnt show up. please help.

Hit both volume toggles at the same time when at the triangle

tb110895

Reaction score

AlldidasMC

Reaction score
I am still not able to see all Market apps. One that I really want is WiFi Tether. I've tried searching on the Market (it doesn't show up in the search results) and using the QC Barcode from the webpage for the app ("There are no matches in Android Market for the search: pname: android.tether").

I've tried JRummy's fix.apk, it requested SuperUser and seemed to work. I've tried it a half-dozen times and rebooted to no avail.

I've also cleared the cache and data for Market and Download Manager. On a whim, I even booted into CWR and cleared the Dalvik Cache, as suggested elsewhere. I just can't find the app!

On another note, some apps I download no longer install. I select to install it from the market, it downloads and then nothing happens. It doesn't give an error, it just doesn't even try to install it. I got AndFTP to install after a few tries, but I'm almost a dozen attempts in for SMS Backup+ and it still won't install! Suggestions I've found for this are the same as for the other issue; wipe cache/data, Dalvik Cache...no luck! :(

TIA!

-Robert

tb110895

Reaction score
I am still not able to see all Market apps. One that I really want is WiFi Tether. I've tried searching on the Market (it doesn't show up in the search results) and using the QC Barcode from the webpage for the app ("There are no matches in Android Market for the search: pname: android.tether").

I've tried JRummy's fix.apk, it requested SuperUser and seemed to work. I've tried it a half-dozen times and rebooted to no avail.

I've also cleared the cache and data for Market and Download Manager. On a whim, I even booted into CWR and cleared the Dalvik Cache, as suggested elsewhere. I just can't find the app!

On another note, some apps I download no longer install. I select to install it from the market, it downloads and then nothing happens. It doesn't give an error, it just doesn't even try to install it. I got AndFTP to install after a few tries, but I'm almost a dozen attempts in for SMS Backup+ and it still won't install! Suggestions I've found for this are the same as for the other issue; wipe cache/data, Dalvik Cache...no luck! :(

TIA!

-Robert

I had the same problem. Its an issue with your account on googles side. Your best bet is to just let it sit and it will fix itself, it did for me.

As far as wireless tether, that was removed from the market for vzw customers so your not going to find it

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

AlldidasMC

Reaction score
Ugh, didn't realize that about Tether; I got the .apk, thanks!

I still can't get any SMS Backup programs installed. One of the ones I tried still keeps downloading and not installing, one of them won't start downloading. It's the strangest thing. Anything else to try, anyone?

-Robert

diab0lik

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed any posts about this..

Flashed from leaked gb last night...having problems with ringtones & notifications

First I couldn't get them to appear in the list, then I was able to get ringtones to show up when in the /media/audio/ringtones folder, but notifications wouldn't. So I used a soundboard app for notifications, and they showed up, but then in handcent when I tried to change any ringtone except sent notification, I get a reboot.

I should mention most of the above was with revo theme (which I love) installed.

So I thought it was the soundboard app, bc I deleted it, and the sounds still appeared in notifications, but wouldn't play when selected, AND I couldn't find any iknstance of them anywhere on the phone.

So I reflashed (cleared data, cache & dalvik first) and wasn't getting crashes when setting notifications, but STILL couldn't gety notifications, or even ringtones to show up, even attempting multiple different directories. So I figured I would just figure it out later, and installed revo theme again..

Since then I am getting crashes when attempting to set most notifications, still can't find any of the ringtone or notifications. Curiosly enough when I try to use the handcent picker instead of the system one I get a FC when trying to access system tones through handcent.

Any ideas? Certainly seems there is some issues w revo, but I'm more interested in the ringtone issue atm