[Release]D1-MIUI-0.11.26.0

jellybean420

Reaction score
Only problem I've had with this rom is messaging app timestamps. Is there a solution to this because I text a lot and rely on the timestamps.

Sent from my Droid using my Monkey

CKyle22

Reaction score
Only problem I've had with this rom is messaging app timestamps. Is there a solution to this because I text a lot and rely on the timestamps.

Sent from my Droid using my Monkey
That happened to me with 11.19 but not this new 11.26. Did you wipe before flashing? I always format all my partitions before flashing:

BOOT:
SYSTEM:
CACHE:
SD-EXT:

Clockwork Recovery can do this in the partitions menu.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
After I started getting lag on 11.19..i switched to the new build and it is way better handling transitions than other version. I can live without missed call notification for note a long as text works. I can use an app but that will use battery.

Thank you m1and jamz!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

projekt128

Reaction score
Glad to help... I guess I could be a little more specific in where to make the edits. They're both near the bottom and they are:

ro.config.notification_sound=xxxxx.ogg
and
ro.config.ringtone=xxxxx.ogg

The file you choose doesn't have to be a .ogg file, I am using .m4a and .mp3 files.

What about an mp3 that is located on the sd card? will this still work?

Good question. Yes, both of mine are on the SD card.

They have to be in the correct folders though:
/sdcard/media/audio/notifications
/sdcard/media/audio/ringtones

You can just type the filename in the build prop, you don't have to add the folders, your phone looks for ringtones on the SD card in these locations in addition to the ones in /system/media/audio/

Do you need the audio? I thought it was.
/sdcard/media/ringtones
/sdcard/media/notifications

I think it works the same either way.. The only thing I've noticed is that when you go into Settings>Ringtones it still says that the Ringtone is set to Don't Mess Wiv It.. But the one you edited into the build.prop is the one that it uses. Is this the same for you?

Last edited:

publicanimal

Reaction score
What about an mp3 that is located on the sd card? will this still work?

Good question. Yes, both of mine are on the SD card.

They have to be in the correct folders though:

You can just type the filename in the build prop, you don't have to add the folders, your phone looks for ringtones on the SD card in these locations in addition to the ones in /system/media/audio/

/sdcard/media/ringtones

Mine are in /sdcard/media/audio If you don't have the audio folder and it works, then I guess you don't need it.

It seems to me that you would need it since it corresponds to the /system/media/audio/ folder. There's only one way to find out for sure though, test it out. I can only vouch for it working the way I have it set up.

Z

ZeroBarrier

and i love that the blur is gone on resets or reboots

Are you sure, the blur still functions on my phone when I reset or reboot.

Also, care to share where you found those widget mods?

So what's wrong with the keyboard I posted, the user dictionary is not working?

You forgot to include LatinIMETutorial.apk in your zip; this is the app responsible for word prediction. UserDictionary.apk is the app responsible for remembering non-common words that you yourself include in the dictionary so they can appear in word prediction.

But like you said, Mine works, feel free to attach it to the OP so others can find it easily.

/sdcard/media/ringtones

The folder structure:
/sdcard/media/audio/alarms

You need them specifically that way so they can appear in the normal audio list under sounds in your phone settings.

If you point the build.prop file to any audio in any folder, it'll work; because you are specifying where the file is anyways.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would. But my phone is running nice.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App