OTA Updates Possible Before The 11th?

windstrings

Reaction score
Prob not a good idea to move out of your wi-fi area to fall back on 3g in the middle of that update though.

It sounds like if the update fails, you just pull your battery and it comes back up on the old OS, then you can update again.

Stigy

Reaction score

Is this the map we are looking for to add ourselves too when we get an update?... its the only one I could find........ I didn't see one in the first post.
Yes add yourself to that map when you receive the update.

I added the link to the map in the first post of this thread.

McDawg81

Reaction score

fredm74

Reaction score
San Francisco California, NO UPDATE yet. Are they going by region? Because I live in Californina but have a NYC cellphone #. I didn't change my number when I relocated to Cali. I am waiting with huge anticipation.

-Fred

windstrings

Reaction score
More like the election night, waiting for the returns to come in from each state. :)

This is like watching a plaque spreading across the nation.

I'm wondering where it will pop up next

A plague..... how about Daisys!

--------------

I must have been looking at an old cached page, I finally see the link now on post one.. thanks.

tracylee

Reaction score
Dang, just got a notification and was all excited. No, just an e-mail saying my Latitude location was still on. *sigh*

R1Lover

Reaction score
I bought mine on the Friday release if that help and yes I have the update already if anyone if not reading back through the old post. (nor cal)

Takami826

Reaction score
Still nothing LOL then again, my office SUCKS for signal strength... to do anything I have to hop on wifi, but at least I can get something, my BB never worked in my cube :(

Will post when it happens though, I'm curious with the new lock screen and such... no more swooping swipes?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wi Fi Off

I was just about to post that. I use Wi-Fi 99% of the time and when I do I cannot get visual voicemail until I turn it off...

If it's OTA over the air I would imagine you want Wi-Fi of so I turned it off...

Of course I get horrid reception now but I don't want to leave the phone outside the house for 48 hours.

Curious if it's better to leave WIFI Off? Since it's OTA.. The phone using wifi instead of 3g I wonder if that will matter.