OTA Updates Possible Before The 11th?

Mojo

Reaction score
Wow!! I cannot beleive this thread is already 14 pages long in just a little over 3 hours! Nice!!

keiichi25

Reaction score
I call shinenigans on the Map... At least on one entry, someone in the Antarctica got an update?!?

kamileon

Reaction score
Ok...according to my buddy at VZW tech support the update is rolling out as follows......@ noon today it went out to a 1000 people, @ midnight it will be pushed out to 9000 more, then every 48 hours it will be pushed out to 10,000 people and finally on day 3 it will be pushed out to 200,000 people a day until it is pushed out to everyone. He did not however know who was getting it when, he said it appeared to have no rhyme or reason to who gets it when.

metalmenance

Reaction score
I dont really have wifi (i do but its wifi from the mifi device through verizon) i do get great reception on both, most times it is faster on my droid! not roaming so i shouldnt have a problem getting the update notification, should I??? hope not
I get speeds around 1.5mbps and I have mountains surrounding me here in tenn. but the plus is i found out the tower is only like a couple miles away which is why i get the speeds i guess....

mstarbear

Reaction score
In South Florida with a Michigan number. Got the maps update, but not the software update