Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

Z

ZeroBarrier

Why would you need a fix for something that's not broken???

manningfan10

Reaction score
Everything works fine except for the market. I have service but it says it can't connect to the market

Z

ZeroBarrier

Everything works fine except for the market. I have service but it says it can't connect to the market

*Sigh...*

Verizon is having an outage. Everyone's 3g is gone. DOn't worry, it should be back up tomorrow

No one reads anymore... Twice in one night where I have to quote myself or someone else on the same thread page, seriously...

corman324

Reaction score
interesting, i know someone else commented on it already (not sure who) but i also cant use themes as of now. same problem as a previous release, prompted to rebbot now/later and neither does anything.

edit: anyone know anything that needs to be done for them to work? id look through all the pages butttt....i really dont feel like it right now lol

Last edited:

crackedvenom

Reaction score
I was wondering why my phones internet wasnt working last night. I didn't get on the forums to check. Working fine now in wisconsin

Sent from my OG Droid using Tapatalk

corman324

Reaction score
okay, i feel like a dumbass asking this but, is there anyway to create playlists in your MUSIC folder when plugged in for data transfer, instead of having to do it via the music player on your phone manually?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
just got on this rom a few seconds ago, is there a built in overclocking tool or are we using setcpu?

About to flash most likely an 1100

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just got on this rom a few seconds ago, is there a built in overclocking tool or are we using setcpu?

About to flash most likely an 1100

Did you read the OP?

Sent from my rooted A855.