Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

basedboii

Reaction score
do you guys get random reboots?? especially when trying to unlock the phone?

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ok....multitouch works for me, so do themes and no reboots. however the youtube app doesn't and its probably also the same reason video messanging videos dont play correctly. will look into fixing this today.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok....multitouch works for me, so do themes and no reboots. however the youtube app doesn't and its probably also the same reason video messanging videos dont play correctly. will look into fixing this today.

Really? Hmm. Not a big deal to me really. But, do you know why even when I delete this icon it keeps appearing on my screen? I uninstalled it through the market and removed the icon from my screen and it just keeps reappearing. I've tried everything to make it stay deleted but nothing is working. That's really my only issue I've had. Everything else is perfect. You guys did a great job on this

vmukund

Reaction score
Original update file Only 16mb and when i tried to flash it gives me an md5 error. Any help?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

xformulax

Reaction score
There is no "built in" overclock. There only a cpu button that reduces the speed of the kernel by 200mhz.

thats not what the cpu button does.

Original update file Only 16mb and when i tried to flash it gives me an md5 error. Any help?

original file should be ~83.7mb... you have a corrupt download, download again.

anyone? any info on why i cant switch themes? (sorry if its been answered, if it has point me in the direction)

delete /data/system/theme and /data/system/custimized_icons_1

Last edited:
OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

you have to flash 0.12.3.0

before flashing 0.12.3.2 .2 is just a minor update.

also you shouldnt be getting a md5sum error, unless your trying to flash this as a nandroid, which its not

hoppermi

Reaction score
There is no "built in" overclock. There only a cpu button that reduces the speed of the kernel by 200mhz.

thats not what the cpu button does.

Then what does it do? I was under the same impression as guidot, that the CPU button lowered the clock by 200 MHz. Come to think of it, I don't know where I read that.

It has been accepted that that is what it does. I put it in the user guide that way because there was a consensus. I just did a little testing and I'm not sure exactly what it does. I unistalled set cpu and then reinstalled and started without changing anything. Checked the info page where it shows time in state for the various slots and 700 and 800 were zeros. I toggled the cpu button and still was using 550 and 600 slots as if nothing had changed. then I toggled it off again and the 700 and 800 slots started logging time, toggled it on again and still 700 and 800 slots were logging time. I still hadn't changed the default past 600. So your guess is as good as mine.

Edit: So I just changed themes(because I can) and opened set cpu after reboot. Now it says the scaling is 800max 250min even though I never changed it. the green bars are still set at 600-250 but scaling set to 800-250. Your guess is still as good as mine.

Last edited:
OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks but I think the problem is the 16.1MB file I have. I tried downloading from a computer also, same issue. Did anyone download this recently?

@ Jam, yes I have .12.0, it works great-just need this .2 even if it is minor :p.

see this link for 16.1MB: D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2.zip - d1-miui - removes more chinese, and fixes most thumbs up/down issues with MMS app. NO WIPE FROM 0.12.3.* - NEW USERS MUST INSTALL 0.12.3.0 first!!! - Project Hosting on Google Code

yea that update is only 16mb its just a minor update, should be able to just flash it over what you have, no wiping

hoppermi

Reaction score
it lowers the cpu speed with the screen off

I wouldn't argue with that. Especially since I can't prove you wrong:)
Doesn't explain the overclocking that occured for me though. It didn't start until I toggled the cpu button twice. Any ideas?

mursepaolo

Reaction score
can't wait for the new MIUI... i flashed to UD 2.4 last night and couldn't stand it when i woke up. that ROM is ugly.

also, anyone have any suggestions to make my battery last longer? i have the slayher 1.2, but set max to 1.0. all profiles set to interactive. that's all i've done so far.