Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

droidful

Reaction score
I got it to work, now have slayer kernal working and can boot to recovery. Had try the suggestion of spr to cw , uninstall rom manager and reinstall, then reflashed cw. All seems well now. Thanks everyone.

HardWired

Reaction score
It seems you have to do the following on a PC. I've tried doing to with astro, root explorer, etc on the phone and the changes don't seem to take for some reason, but if I pull the sd card from the phone, insert it into my handy dandy usb adapter and plug it into my PC and make the following changes it works every time...and I currently have every posted theme modded with the iPhone sms/mms theme.

If you open the iphone.zip sms theme you'll see inside is the folder com.android.mms. pull/copy that out of the zip so its on your hard drive. Now open any of the theme.zip files. Many of them don't even contain a com.android.mms folder. If not, simply drag the com.android.mms folder from your hard drive and add it the theme.zip of your choice and click save or save as. If you want to add it to a theme with a pre-existing com.android.mms folder, delete that folder that you already see in the zip, then drag and add the iPhone com.android.mms folder to that zip, and again click save.

Done deal...

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
It seems you have to do the following on a PC. I've tried doing to with astro, root explorer, etc on the phone and the changes don't seem to take for some reason, but if I pull the sd card from the phone, insert it into my handy dandy usb adapter and plug it into my PC and make the following changes it works every time...and I currently have every posted theme modded with the iPhone sms/mms theme.

If you open the iphone.zip sms theme you'll see inside is the folder com.android.mms. pull/copy that out of the zip so its on your hard drive. Now open any of the theme.zip files. Many of them don't even contain a com.android.mms folder. If not, simply drag the com.android.mms folder from your hard drive and add it the theme.zip of your choice and click save or save as. If you want to add it to a theme with a pre-existing com.android.mms folder, delete that folder that you already see in the zip, then drag and add the iPhone com.android.mms folder to that zip, and again click save.

Done deal...

So, it goes into the same place where framework, etc. is listed right after you open the zip?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We know this already. I did that in the 11.19 build with blueberry moved into moviestar.

I wish themers would take the time to replace the default previews though none do.

Sent from Miui - Thios Droid

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No the framework drawables are in the framework folder. Just paste into the zip main

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
So, it goes into the same place where framework, etc. is listed right after you open the zip?

Thats correct

Sweet. Thanks for showing me that. I wish one of these themes had the 11.26 Desire lockscreen. I kinda like it. One theme has one similar but I don't know if the phone is charging in the pic or if it's really green like that ha.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You could essentially make a frakenstein theme out of all the parts of other themes

mursepaolo

Reaction score
wow. i unlocked my phone and it froze then wouldn't boot up. had to do a battery pull lol. wonder what that was all about.

edit: it's still frozen.. now the screen won't light up. kernel related?

If your sig is correct, then I have a Slayher as well and I haven't had this issue. This is actually the first of it that I have heard. I'm not sure what it could be.

Yeah iono what happened but I flashed Chevy's then back to slay and it's ok now. Must've been a kernel fart

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

xformulax

Reaction score

Done deal...

can you post a screenshot of this theme? i took the chinese out of the crusta SMS theme and it's my absolute favorite, but i'd like to see what you're using.

johninbigd

Reaction score
Hmm.... I'm not sure what's going on with this. Earlier tonight, I lost all cellular data connectivity on my phone. I rebooted a couple of times and even toggled data off and back on. It did not help even though I had 3-4 bars of 3G. Later, as I drove 35 miles home, I tried rebooting again and I still could not get any data. The phone works, as does bluetooth. When I got home, I successfully tested wifi, but after turning wifi off I get no connectivity again.

What the heck could the problem be? I'm about to fall asleep. I may just restore from a backup and see if this was caused by an app update. I did update two apps earlier tonight. One was droid forums, but I don't remember what the other one was. That might have something to do with this, I suppose.

Any thoughts?

jskyler91

Reaction score
Verizon is having an outage. Everyone's 3g is gone. DOn't worry, it should be back up tomorrow