Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Which update are you trying to install? 12.3.0, 12.3.1, or 12.3.2?

I flashed 12.3.0 first then I flashed 12.3.1 over it just as directed. I had it working perfect. Just cant get the backup to restore.

not sure why your backup wont restore, sounds like either you ran out of room on the sdcard making the backup or there is an issue with cwm

I am sorry if this has been asked before. I've searched till my eyes bled.... the portable wifi hotspot menu item displays "Error" when I try and use it. Is this expected? I'm sure the wireless tether app will work. Just curious about the built in one.

Thanks

Sent from my Droid

yea its broken use wireless tether from the market for free to tether

speedfreeq

Reaction score
holy crap! 45 pages since yesterday!?! man, i just got my PEv3.5 dialled in exactly the way i want it, and this MIUI is hitting me like a siren call. not sure i've got enough waking hours before i need my phone working spot-on.

so i d/l and flash the OG MIUI ver 0.1.3.0, make a nandroid of that, then flash the 0.12.3.2...do my apps mounted on the SD card all exist then as far as the MIUI framework is concerned? spend some time dialling the ROM in, back it up, then theme it the regular old way via .zip file?

...almost seems too easy :D

publicanimal

Reaction score

revenge8

Reaction score
just making sure.. we can go from 12.3.0 directly to 12.3.2 w/o wiping right? or would i have to flash .1 first then to .2? thanks for the help

publicanimal

Reaction score
Is there anyway to add in a script/feature to make the music control to stay on the lockscreen even when the music isnt playing like in UD? I have a crappy droid and if I move the headphone jack the wrong way there is alot static and it turns off. So its a very useful feature to me.

I know a lot of Droids have had that problem, So maybe/hopefully its not just me that would absolutely love to have this put in there if its possible

If you double tap the lock icon on the lock screen bar the music controls will re-appear.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you think that the Chinese devs would consider the feature of resizing widgets? I'd like to have that on the stock launcher

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Is there anyway to add in a script/feature to make the music control to stay on the lockscreen even when the music isnt playing like in UD? I have a crappy droid and if I move the headphone jack the wrong way there is alot static and it turns off. So its a very useful feature to me.

I know a lot of Droids have had that problem, So maybe/hopefully its not just me that would absolutely love to have this put in there if its possible

If you double tap the lock icon on the lock screen bar the music controls will re-appear.

Yeah I know that.

But if the music stops, it goes away. Im just looking for a feature that will make it stay on even when the music is off

It just makes it easier when Im driving :)

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah I know that.

But if the music stops, it goes away. Im just looking for a feature that will make it stay on even when the music is off

But even if the music is off you can still double tap it to come up. Music playing or not. Unless you just don't want to double tap then I have no idea.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
What number calls voice mail? its been so long I don't remember it and the other ROMs I used had shortcuts to it.

JimmyCarbone

Reaction score
is there any truth to what people have said about miui running better without setcpu? i guess i haven't been able to notice myself, but theoretically could that make sense? from a dev point of view?