Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

joeybarclay

Reaction score
My battery is very inaccurate even after recalibrating it. Whats up? It hangs at 5% for an hour

aamzalag

Reaction score
Hey i dont know if any1 else has noticed, but the music app isnt translated in a lot of places. Im not sure if it just hasnt been translated, or if most people dont use it so they dont see it. But when u heart a song it has a toast message in chinese, and in a lot of places thers chinese mixed with english.. Lov it so far anyways haha

hoppermi

Reaction score
They should make it so if you tap the notification bar only the tool bar shows and when you drag it the whole thing shows! Would be nifty to have

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You should make this request/suggestion over at miui-dev.com, if they like it they will pass it on toMIUI's chinese devs. No one at DF has any direct contact w/MIUI.

publicanimal

Reaction score
They should make it so if you tap the notification bar only the tool bar shows and when you drag it the whole thing shows! Would be nifty to have

That's funny because I just long-pressed the notification bar and that is exactly how it is already set up. You can't use it but only the toggles pop down when you tap the notification bar, so you can see what's toggled and what isn't. I guess the folks at Miui looked into the future and read your mind.

daddyshatch

Reaction score
20101205_163558.jpg

So icey!

chron12

Reaction score

That's funny because I just long-pressed the notification bar and that is exactly how it is already set up. You can't use it but only the toggles pop down when you tap the notification bar, so you can see what's toggled and what isn't. I guess the folks at Miui looked into the future and read your mind.

That's where I got the idea but its pretty useless if you can't use them that way!

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
Hey i dont know if any1 else has noticed, but the music app isnt translated in a lot of places. Im not sure if it just hasnt been translated, or if most people dont use it so they dont see it. But when u heart a song it has a toast message in chinese, and in a lot of places thers chinese mixed with english.. Lov it so far anyways haha

I wonder if this has something to do with the themes? Or are you just using stock?

nwilkins15

Reaction score
Anyone know what was fixed in the 12.3.1 update?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

aamzalag

Reaction score

I wonder if this has something to do with the themes? Or are you just using stock?

I am using a theme, a mixture of a bunch of themes. But the music player isnt themed at all. It isnt touched by any of my themes. Its the stock MIUI music player.

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR

I am using a theme, a mixture of a bunch of themes. But the music player isnt themed at all. It isnt touched by any of my themes. Its the stock MIUI music player.

Well that clears it up then. Must just not have been translated in the rom.

xformulax

Reaction score
Devs ARE aware of the unfinished translations in the music player, and they're working on it.