Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

StealthMode

Reaction score
- Add numbers from phone book to white and blacklist (Thanks to them for adding this as I suggested it)
- Document Management (Pending)
- Flashlight support
- Milestone LED for power
- Fixed can't change notification / ringtones.
- Fixed SMS changing font color

DaveB722

Reaction score
Widgets??

Not sure why, but when trying to add widgets, they are not showing up in the widget menu screen. ie facebook, seesmic and a few others. In order to add them to my screen, I have had to restore each app via titanium backup (app only). I don't believe I had this problem in 11.26. The only other thing I did differently in 12.3 is use titanium to moved user apps to sd, so that I would have more memory. Maybe that is why, not sure. Also, if I reboot, I have to restore the widgets again. Any ideas why?

Tsip85

Reaction score
Not sure why, but when trying to add widgets, they are not showing up in the widget menu screen. ie facebook, seesmic and a few others. In order to add them to my screen, I have had to restore each app via titanium backup (app only). I don't believe I had this problem in 11.26. The only other thing I did differently in 12.3 is use titanium to moved user apps to sd, so that I would have more memory. Maybe that is why, not sure. Also, if I reboot, I have to restore the widgets again. Any ideas why?

In order to add a widget, the app needs to be on the phone instead of the SD.

DaveB722

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll just move those few over...

This Rom is by far the best I've used!!! Great job to the Dev's...

Reaction score
whats the difference, if any to overclocking with setcpu vs using the script method?

BigMace23

Reaction score
So are we allowed to use miui backup to switch between releases where we need to wipe now or no?

I've used it to restore apps. never done a system restore w/ it although I have ran a backup and it boots right to clockwork and does a full nandriod backup, so I assume it would work for a restore also.

Sweet thanks for the info!

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:

StealthMode

Reaction score
Will I have to reflash my kernel, change up oc settings, and flash the window animations after this?
Ok never mind, I didn't have to. Update still left everything intact.

Last edited:

wired76

Reaction score
Just downloaded the new MIUI earlier today, after spending a lot of time getting it setup just right I attempted to do a nandroid backup with clockwork recovery. The backup went smoothly. The problem is when I went to do a restore it said md5sums dont match. Is there any thing I can do to get my backup back I spent a lot of time getting it setup just right. Thanks for any info.

burgeke

Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been asked before. I've searched till my eyes bled.... the portable wifi hotspot menu item displays "Error" when I try and use it. Is this expected? I'm sure the wireless tether app will work. Just curious about the built in one.

Thanks

Sent from my Droid

wired76

Reaction score
Just downloaded the new MIUI earlier today, after spending a lot of time getting it setup just right I attempted to do a nandroid backup with clockwork recovery. The backup went smoothly. The problem is when I went to do a restore it said md5sums dont match. Is there any thing I can do to get my backup back I spent a lot of time getting it setup just right. Thanks for any info.

Yes I got it to work by wiping Data/cache/(factory reset). Then I flashed 12.3.0. Then I was able to restore the backup I had from 12.3.1.:icon_ banana:

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Is there anyway to add in a script/feature to make the music control to stay on the lockscreen even when the music isnt playing like in UD? I have a crappy droid and if I move the headphone jack the wrong way there is alot static and it turns off. So its a very useful feature to me.

I know a lot of Droids have had that problem, So maybe/hopefully its not just me that would absolutely love to have this put in there if its possible