Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

kingdroid81

Reaction score
I cant seem to install this latest update. I followed the instructions to a t. I didnt wipe and I got stuck on the moto logo. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

tlpalmer01

Reaction score

BigMace23

Reaction score
Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think that's a typo. It doesn't really make sense. Just flash 12.1, then the other version. And yes

EDIT: Wow, I was late haha

replicant

Reaction score
this rom truly breathed new life into my aging og droid. big ups to the miui team and to the folks porting it over to the droid and in english.

rev.buttons

Reaction score
Jamezelle a quick ? For you. In rom manager it states roms for droid and the eris. Can miui be used on the eris also?? I didn't see any other roms under your name but that. Thanks, oh and luving the rom man. I am an offical miui convert now.
Rev

jskyler91

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the annoying question, but does anyone know of a wireless tethering app that works with miui? I have pre 15 from google code. The application opens fine, but whenever I click on the tether button I get "unable to start tethering try again". Tried rebooting, reflashing rom (clean install with no data restore) and searched the forum for miui compatible wifi tether, but cannot find it. I remember this being an issue in the older Miui versions, but this is the first time it has come up in a while. Any links to a download or even just the location would be helpful. Thanks