Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

publicanimal

Reaction score
Anyone that already installed did you have any problems installing any apps or get any boot cycles. Cause I got like 5 boot cycles and it wouldn't install some of my games like mini squadron and angry birds

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

just tested and also rebooted upon angry birds installation. I tried to restore with titanium

Good thing I already beat all of the levels on the Angry Birds beta! Has the full version been released? It's still just the beta right?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Anyone that already installed did you have any problems installing any apps or get any boot cycles. Cause I got like 5 boot cycles and it wouldn't install some of my games like mini squadron and angry birds

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

just tested and also rebooted upon angry birds installation. I tried to restore with titanium

Good thing I already beat all of the levels on the Angry Birds beta! Has the full version been released? It's still just the beta right?

it's been out of beta for a little while now...at least a couple weeks. The levels are different than in the beta.

Spaniard85

Reaction score
i tried out the weather app they did a good job, thou i wouldn't want the task of having to translate it... there is alot of translation needed in it only thing in english is pretty much numbers.. thanks for spending your Friday night compiling the new version of the rom i can imagine how much of your time it takes plus the upload time...

Negative. Install went beautifully for me, if a little hot. It seems as if everything restored, but I haven't tried running everything yet (kinda difficult with a ton of apps).

I DO, however, have the FC issues listed earlier in the thread.

publicanimal

Reaction score

it's been out of beta for a little while now...at least a couple weeks. The levels are different than in the beta.

Ah, thanks, I hadn't checked up on it. I don't play that many games on my phone but this one will be worth buying.

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
yeah the angry birds is one of the best games on android shame they didn't release the Halloween version on android just the crappy I*Hone ...... there's over 150 levels on the full version.,

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79

frostthejack

Reaction score
i need a life lol

why am i sitting here waiting for the most awesome rom ever when i should be sleeping

oh well off to play some halo

publicanimal

Reaction score

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
guessing he finally took a break or maybe it won't be posted till tomorrow, guess i would rather wait for one with no force closes lol

Spaniard85

Reaction score
i need a life lol

why am i sitting here waiting for the most awesome rom ever when i should be sleeping

oh well off to play some halo

I was just thinking the same...

I guess I can live til morning. I'll get the updated version installed then.

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
I didn't fall asleep. Everything but one thing that controls everything else will not stop fc'ing on my, so I had to go through everything to get it figured out. We are close to fixing it. I will keep you guys updated.

publicanimal

Reaction score
I didn't fall asleep. Everything but one thing that controls everything else will not stop fc'ing on my, so I had to go through everything to get it figured out. We are close to fixing it. I will keep you guys updated.

No rush. Thanks for the update.