Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

HardWired

Reaction score
This one should easily break the 1000 download count. What a sweet rom.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's up, Get it while it's hot. Check the bottom of the op for the link

Works great!!! No fcs from the earlier problems. Thanks Metickone and the rest od team D1-Miui for giving us such a great rom. I really appreciate it! dancedroid

d412k5t412

Reaction score
I've been following this group for a while now and have been using these ROM's daily, the newest 6.1 is phenomenal and I thank all of you for your work. Great job!

JLangevin

Reaction score
Any reason why when I click camera it tells me "Application not installed" ? Am I missing something?

JLangevin

Reaction score
Nevermind... first reboot didnt fix it, but the second did... loving it so far!

JLangevin

Reaction score
The ONLY thing I can possibly think of that would make this Rom better is the addition of an iPhone style lock screen... call me crazy, but I like the scrolling text (that I can customize) and the slider.

Ive tried Lock 2.0 before, but we all know how horrible it is, and its lack of security.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
anyone else having trouble with weather and toggle widget not getting the location and weather?

HardWired

Reaction score
It was auto-dimming on me to. I turned automatic brightness on then off and it seems to have fixed it. What I can't fix is the Chinese text that was missed on the Call Setting menu. No biggie. Not much to change on that screen for me but the voicemail option on top and i can read that.

jimbo42o

Reaction score
clockwork says it cant open the zip file/...wtf...prolly user error grrr

JLangevin

Reaction score
I figured it was worth staying up to try out this v6.1. You took something that was awesome and made it *awesomer*!!! Love it so far. Very smooth.