Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

frostthejack

Reaction score
I didn't fall asleep. Everything but one thing that controls everything else will not stop fc'ing on my, so I had to go through everything to get it figured out. We are close to fixing it. I will keep you guys updated.

well you probably should get some sleep any way im sure we all can wait till tomorrow.

JLangevin

Reaction score
I didn't fall asleep. Everything but one thing that controls everything else will not stop fc'ing on my, so I had to go through everything to get it figured out. We are close to fixing it. I will keep you guys updated.

well you probably should get some sleep any way im sure we all can wait till tomorrow.

NO! WE CANT! lol, jk....

Dont sweat it bro, I work for a software development company and DEFINITELY can appreciate thorough Dev-QA rather than a speedy release!
dancedroid

wayne9592

Reaction score
Can't wait till the working version is up too bad I set up 6.0 already lol

stead2120

Reaction score
Anyone that already installed did you have any problems installing any apps or get any boot cycles. Cause I got like 5 boot cycles and it wouldn't install some of my games like mini squadron and angry birds

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

Holy crap man, that mini squadron game is fun as hell. I'm still on MIUI version 10.15 4.1.1 just because I LOVE THE OLD LOCK SCREEN before they changed it!!!!!!!

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
amazing how you can have three million channels and nothing is on any of em.... lol got a donation heading your way in the morning there metiCkOne... you deserve a pack of smokes and a few beers...

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You guys are gonna love it. Honestly nothing beats this rom right now in terms of looks and feel. It makes standard android look like windows 3.1

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Okay, seriously guys, thank you for your patience. I really appreciate it. I am uploading V6.1 now. Everything seems to be working on my end. Report bugs as usual. The link will be at the bottom of the op. The rom link will be there momentarily as well.

JLangevin

Reaction score
Was hoping to be able stay up long enough to check this out, however being up nearly 24 hours, i cant stay up any longer...

Cant wait to try it in the morning.

stead2120

Reaction score
You guys are gonna love it. Honestly nothing beats this rom right now in terms of looks and feel. It makes standard android look like windows 3.1

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Co-sign with this, i plan on keeping my droid 1 for another two years. this is the best rom i've ever used. i don't even use any extra kernels (although i'm hearing a lot of good things about Slayher Kernels for this Rom though). great job on this rom.