Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

Spaniard85

Reaction score
DAMMIT, already downloaded and installed. Even already started restoring my apps with My Backup Pro. Oh well. hahahaha

jimbo42o

Reaction score
DAMMIT, already downloaded and installed. Even already started restoring my apps with My Backup Pro. Oh well. hahahaha

at least you have something...i was rushing to get home after work, cuz i knew it was coming, to find a new version and no d/l link :(

Spaniard85

Reaction score

at least you have something...i was rushing to get home after work, cuz i knew it was coming, to find a new version and no d/l link :(

True. After installation I replaced the kernel with slayher's 1200 v1.6 and did a little looking around, then immediately started restoring. Almost done now, probably just in time to see that I'll have to start all over for 6.1, lol.

fox_dye

Reaction score
Anyone that already installed did you have any problems installing any apps or get any boot cycles. Cause I got like 5 boot cycles and it wouldn't install some of my games like mini squadron and angry birds

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
i tried out the weather app they did a good job, thou i wouldn't want the task of having to translate it... there is alot of translation needed in it only thing in english is pretty much numbers.. thanks for spending your Friday night compiling the new version of the rom i can imagine how much of your time it takes plus the upload time...

gkeller16

Reaction score
Anyone that already installed did you have any problems installing any apps or get any boot cycles. Cause I got like 5 boot cycles and it wouldn't install some of my games like mini squadron and angry birds

Angry birds was causing me to reboot as well.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

google mapps and rom manager installed fine but when angry birds tried to install it rebooted my phone.

fearthewopr

Reaction score

just tested and also rebooted upon angry birds installation. I tried to restore with titanium

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
well hopefully most of those willl be fixed since he had said he uploaded the wrong one, so i wouldn't waste anymore time installing on that first downloaded version..

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
we all sitting here waiting to be first to get the new one........love this stuff lol