Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

Ozzie

Reaction score
Just a little update for you guys...

We're testing 6.2 right now and so far so good. I'm gonna make a long phone call to my bank or something and make sure I dont get fc's. The answer screen has also been fixed with the newly translated phone app so the accept button isnt all jacked up.

Nice! Looks like I may just have to play a little tonight!

PickYourKing

Reaction score
Anyone know what the clock/date widget the guy in that MIUI video has? It's all text and looks awesome.

typoclock. I found a link over at droid life.

Got it! Thanks man. Looks great.

On another note - loving 6.1 so far. No FC issues at all and I restored all my apps with Titanium, though I haven't made a long phone call yet.

One thing that is weird for me is that i'm not getting the new incoming call screen that has the buttons to answer/end as opposed to the slider answer screen. Anyone else experiencing this?

Big appreciation for Metick and Zen and the whole D1-MIUI team, as this has been the most fun I have had with my droid in months!! Thanks guys. Can't wait for 6.2, you guys are always on top of your game!

corman324

Reaction score
great, im back just in time for 6.2 lol
someone already asked, but would we be able to use MIUI backup? i see someone already used Titanium on 6.1 but should i chance it for 6.2?

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Here's version 6.2 of MIUI for the Droid, everything should be working properly now. I had other people test location and phone and they did not have any problems.

D1-MIUI-0.10.29-V6.2.zip

Stay away from every and all restore apps at least until we can confirm that it's working for everyone.

When we get a consensus I will go into greater detail about how to use the backup/restore apps.

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Recommended Install steps: (Don't report bugs if you don't do this)

- Flash 6.2 after wiping data/cache

- Do not install any other zips over it whatsoever (yet)

- When phone boots skip the activation as seen in the attached pic (tap each corner of the screen don't swipe)

- Do not use any app to restore data no titanium backup or anything like it at all!

- To get network location on go into settings-personal tab at the bottom-security and privacy-Use wireless networks.

Things not to do:

- Do not flash themes made for any other version. If you do don't post your bugs here.
- Do not use Titanium Backup to restore anything other than downloaded market apps.
- Do not flash this rom if you haven't wiped data/factory reset.
- Do not report bugs if you're using a modded version of the rom

corman324

Reaction score
nice, downloading now.
question: i know were supposed to bypass the setup screen, can we set up our gmail in the settings afterwards or should we wait on it?

drm2blv

Reaction score
If you skip the activation - do you just go to add an account to add primary email>?

drm2blv

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help Metick - much appreciated.

Just flashed it.

AMAZING BOOT ANIMATION :)