Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

killjoylm1

Reaction score
OK dialer fixed...clear data for dialer, dialer storage, and contact storage...restart! At least, this worked for me!

Edit: Nevermind didn't fix anything..as soon as I call out FC!

nsteger123

Reaction score
Actually, I tried a method said above in which you clean install 5.X, then don't wipe or anything and install 6.1 which so far has worked for me. No force closes yet. Restoring my apps now right now.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also, no issue with location via weather or maps.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ipadl

Reaction score
Has anybody who did the 5.x install method made a call, then hung up while the screen was off? I have also been able to repeat the problem by doing this, but don't want to do the 5.x install method without knowing that it fixes it for good. Could somebody who has done the 5.x install method try this?

Thanks,

Seth

perfoliate

Reaction score
I have to say other than my dialer issue this rom is beautiful. Things are really polished up now. Loving it.

nsteger123

Reaction score
It seemed to work for me...Just have to unlock the screen and it goes to the dialer. It seems to have fixed it.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if you dont like weekly updates then wait till they announce a stable release.

everyone knows that if they install the weekly update it will likely be unstable.

Well, what you dont realize is that its causing everyone to work harder than we should have to (ie d1 team, themers, users). I am not saying that there is no pro's in releasing weekly versions of the ROM.

In the long run, wether you like playing weekly, this will lead to a lack of interest in themes for MIUI. Truth be told, whats the value of working on a theme when you know a full wipe rom will be released in 7 days...when you worked on a theme for 5 days. Users like myself only have a themed version for 2 days.

Also, look at all of you scrambling around like ants trying to get crap to work. This could all be avoided, as well as not promoting a lack of interest by those willing to theme/enhance features....if they would get the crap working right in the first place before releasing it.

Also, I am not referring to Metickone or Zen or Jamezelle...those guys are our workhorses....but if you fail to acknowledge it is a lot of work to fix issues as they arise every week...that would be foolish.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions...but your opinions wont mean jack squat about MIUI if people get tired of having to work their butts off because of weekly updates...and possibly stop working on it altogether...just because it takes away from their personal lives. How long do you think people are willing to continue working on stuff that could have been fixed by the chinese developers before releasing. I do understand that there are different features that are designed specifically for use in china (which may have little importance to us here).

have you even been to the miui site it was in beta i think we all know what that means it is clearly unstable and it would be completly retarded to get upset cause we all know they could push an update the very next day its a hazzard of themeing for a rom still in beta.

polish up your reading skills and come back to discuss what I am talking about.

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
Just kinda noticed when i get an incoming call the "answer" button doesn't fit on the button the word answer is split into two lines... while the end button looks fine... also still not getting the weather to work followed your steps but still no good.. i'm sure your tired of hearing this lol my maps is working fine thou... i've tried both fancy widget and beautiful widgets

nsteger123

Reaction score
Just kinda noticed when i get an incoming call the "answer" button doesn't fit on the button the word answer is split into two lines... while the end button looks fine... also still not getting the weather to work followed your steps but still no good.. i'm sure your tired of hearing this lol my maps is working fine thou... i've tried both fancy widget and beautiful widgets

Yeah, the awnser button is messed up. I got a call this morning with it and it was off a bit.

sparty569

Reaction score
Had to go back to 5.1. I wiped, installed, loaded JRizzill's update, instaled Slayhers 1.2 v1.6 kernel,, and just as I was getting the final touches setup, I noticed that I couldnt make a call, answer a call (both force close) and I could not send a text, if I fill out the recipient before I entered the text message it self.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score