Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

joyu

Reaction score
Well so much for that. Just made another 10 minute phone call and upon hanging up I got the process.acore force close again. Now no dialer. something fishy is going on

Okay, I have force closes on dialer now also. I made a call last night but did not complete the call (it was still ringing) and didn't have a problem. After reading your post I completed a call and now it force closes.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I keep getting phone dialer force close no matter what I do...time to flash back for now

Did you clear data for contacts storage and dialer? I did that and its working fine

Rsswga

Reaction score
I feel bad gloating about how sweet this new version on MIUI is some of you are having problems but damn this thing is nice. I even like the messaging app

love the messaging..
whats with the mms messages

video i recieve partial slide shows and audio comes as qcp. file

corman324

Reaction score
AHHHHH, damnit! i wanna flash this so bad but i dont wanna have to revert back to 5.1 at all and i know its a possibility lol

perfoliate

Reaction score
Okay good, I like where this is going.

Okay I've reinstalled voice and all my other apps. Everything appears to be working fine so I'm gonna run this for few hours without changing anything and see if the issue happens to creep up on me again. Thanks for the hard work guys :)

Well so much for that. Just made another 10 minute phone call and upon hanging up I got the process.acore force close again. Now no dialer. something fishy is going on

Okay I cleared data for contacts storage and dialer. dialer is now working again. So this seems to be a workaround for the moment

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
For you guys with the acore fc's someone mentioned they flashed the 6.1 mod and got the fc's but when they used the official 6.1 they didn't have any issues. I've already made a 15 minute call to my bank to test it and it worked fine.

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Okay I've reinstalled voice and all my other apps. Everything appears to be working fine so I'm gonna run this for few hours without changing anything and see if the issue happens to creep up on me again. Thanks for the hard work guys :)

Okay I cleared data for contacts storage and dialer. dialer is now working again. So this seems to be a workaround for the moment

Maybe you should try not restoring your data at all and trying to make another 10 minute call. I didnt restore data using anything and everything is working boss. Not one fc or hangup at all.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Wooo hoooooooo. I was finally helpful to someone dancedroid

nsteger123

Reaction score
I am too getting the acore force close. I have tried installing about 3 times, each with 3x wipe. Also had issues while recieving call. It would ring, but show no call incoming screen, and then when you unlock it acore force closes, as well as the dialer. Also, recent calls woudlnt show.

perfoliate

Reaction score

Maybe you should try not restoring your data at all and trying to make another 10 minute call. I didnt restore data using anything and everything is working boss. Not one fc or hangup at all.

Okay it had cleared up after clearing contacts storage and dialer. Then once again force closed after a ten minute call. As you suggested I have now turned off all sync (no contacts or phone calls listed its all empty). Cleared stoarge and dialer and am testing out once again.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Well, the translators have put out a fix hopefully for the translated phone app so I will get it loaded on 6.2 and upload it if it does indeed fix the issues.

You da man MO :icon_ banana:

corman324

Reaction score
okay so if i do a MIUI backup or Titanium backup of only downloaded apps and no data, once i bypass the setup screen, test texts and dialer should i be able to try and restore just downloaded apps with no data? or has someone tried this and failed already?
i know someone said uncheck all then check apps that arent system apps..?
idk its so hard to follow everything everyones saying