Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Had to go back to 5.1. I wiped, installed, loaded JRizzill's update, instaled Slayhers 1.2 v1.6 kernel,, and just as I was getting the final touches setup, I noticed that I couldnt make a call, answer a call (both force close) and I could not send a text, if I fill out the recipient before I entered the text message it self.

Try wiping everything-->installing 5.1-->reboot-->install 6.1(no wiping). This has worked for me and others. Worth giving a shot.

joyu

Reaction score
Okay, I've got V6.2 loaded up with the new apps, I will upload shortly.

Thats good cause the world was about to end! (according to the feel I get from the last couple pages, lol)

Thanks again :)

PickYourKing

Reaction score
Anyone know what the clock/date widget the guy in that MIUI video has? It's all text and looks awesome.

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
I posted the apk file for it but it's all in chinese still there working on getting it translated... i'm talking about the weather app

drm2blv

Reaction score
looking forward to that next release, just about to update to 6.1 til i read 6.2 is coming!

:)

by far my FAVORITE ROM to date.

wish that on the MIUI launcher hitting home twice didnt pop up all the screens, but thats minor and just a preference :)

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Just a little update for you guys...

We're testing 6.2 right now and so far so good. I'm gonna make a long phone call to my bank or something and make sure I dont get fc's. The answer screen has also been fixed with the newly translated phone app so the accept button isnt all jacked up.

publicanimal

Reaction score
Ah good v6.2 is almost out. Forgive me if I sit back and wait to see what problems others report (if any) before I flash it. Being the first to report the dialer force close issue with v6.1, I felt a little crazy when initially no one else reported the same issue and insisted I must have installed the wrong version, or not done a full wipe.

revenge8

Reaction score
Ah good v6.2 is almost out. Forgive me if I sit back and wait to see what problems others report (if any) before I flash it. Being the first to report the dialer force close issue with v6.1, I felt a little crazy when no one else reported the same issue and insisted I must have installed the wrong version, or not done a full wipe.

i waited on 6.1 ...and appreciated people reporting the bugs.. so im gonna pay it forward and get 6.2 right when it comes out, and report back!