Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

revenge8

Reaction score
running smooth so far! love the new colors and icons on the power notification pull down

markwebb

Reaction score
I will try this rom again as I always seem to have issues. I want to believe in this! :)

fox_dye

Reaction score
Ok so for those that haven't seen it yet Saw 3D is hilarious. Plus i just downloaded version 6.2 and its all gravy. Dialer is working awesome. Thanks for the quick fix guy.

revenge8

Reaction score
restored apps with data with titanium backup.. no problems so far!

EDIT: everything feels very stable and quick. no FCs yet.. made a couple of calls and everything is ok.. even the launcher is faster and less redraws

Last edited:

markwebb

Reaction score
^^^^^
I am using backup pro....will see what happens.

fox_dye

Reaction score
Blue Steel will probably sick. I cant wait. I tingle with excitement. I too would like to see bgill get back in on this. Ran Zenito till it just fell too far behind the updates. Does anyone know if the clock widget has been translated yet?

iamasongnow

Reaction score
uhh, there's no dialer in 6.2 or am i being a tard?

i can get to it from the lockscreen, or from one of the TWO contacts shortcuts, haha.

EDIT: sorry about that, reflashed and now it's there. this is amazing.

Last edited:

corman324

Reaction score
umm..i think i just came a little bit :icon_eek:
this the best rom i have ever seen..hands down. now i know what all the fuss was about with 6.1 and metick drooling over it haha

the SMS is AMAZING. the only bad thing i have to say about 6.2 is they did away with the black keyboard :icon_evil: damnit lol

i just made a 5 minute call and no force close. used browser and it was faster than it ever has been. im gonna restore apps with titanium in about 2 seconds and we'll see what happens.