Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

hoppermi

Reaction score
Great work again Team. Now all you sickos out there need to do what I just did and hit up Zen and MO's Donation Links. Thanks for blowing half your weekend on us!!!!! This ROM is the shizzit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozzie

Reaction score
gees...feel like a dummy...I mispeeled my account name...and the old one doesn't want to be removed..:icon_eek:

I better go have a beer or something...

Last edited:

publicanimal

Reaction score
I chose not to bypass the activation/sign in screen just to see what happens. I haven't had any problems, so as far as I'm concerned bypassing the sign-in screens is unnecessary.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Loaded up the new version looks/runs great for me so far! I haven't been on MIUI since the last zenito version by bgill55.

Nice to see all the improvements from then till now! Now I just have to wait till a nice theme comes out for this!

GREAT WORK AGAIN Team D1 MIUI!!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Metick, safe to install .zip kernels over this rom yet?

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Yeah, guys bypassing the setup screen and not flashing kernels isn't a nessesity anymore. Go ahead and resume normal rom procedure. Just make sure themes are compatible wit 6.2 specifically if you flash one. Also, don't flash any mods unless there is a good reason. You can all add and remove apps on your own quite easily. If there is something you want implemented start a request thread. We'll consider reasonable requests. If you're gonna use a backup/restore app make sure system apps aren't getting restored.

Have fun, ill be watching the thread periodically for support and entertainment of course.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, guys bypassing the setup screen and not flashing kernels isn't a nessesity anymore. Go ahead and resume normal rom procedure. Just make sure themes are compatible wit 6.2 specifically if you flash one. Also, don't flash any mods unless there is a good reason. You can all add and remove apps on your own quite easily. If there is something you want implemented start a request thread. We'll consider reasonable requests. If you're gonna use a backup/restore app make sure system apps aren't getting restored.

Have fun, ill be watching the thread periodically for support and entertainment of course.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thanks...any chance of re-adding facebook contact sync? Or is that in the hands of the original MIUI developers?

Ozzie

Reaction score
In my zeal to get this installed, I entered a wrong google account...now I can't remove it. The option is greyed out.
I can always redo, but wondering why I can't remove it.