New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padawan

Reaction score
FYI, if you currently have the higher-priced data plan to receive Exchange ActiveSync email on your phone, you cannot take advantage of this promotion unless you want to give that up. The unlimited data apparently doesn't apply to Exchange ActiveSync.

I called the number and everything was a go until he told me that :-(

Padawan

Diordna

Reaction score
It's past 8:30 now so hopefully you guys get results soon! :)

Can someone answer me how much I would save?

I'm on an individual plan.
I have the cheapest plan pretty much, 450 minutes and the cheapest texting plan with mobile to mobile. So 90 bucks a month.

Would this save $10??

More like 20.00 a month.

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:
:heart:!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I called and I am in :happy:

Sent from my Droid

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I may have to pass on this.... I'm a lil over a year into my 2 yr.... and I wanna switch to 1yr agreements.... even at the $20 savings.... I don't think extending my contract another year is what I want....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I may have to pass on this.... I'm a lil over a year into my 2 yr.... and I wanna switch to 1yr agreements.... even at the $20 savings.... I don't think extending my contract another year is what I want....

No mention was made to me about my current contract, which is a 2 year contract being extended.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Martin, refresh my memory. What's the difference between the 1 and 2 year plans? Upsides & downsides?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

No mention was made to me about my current contract, which is a 2 year contract being extended.

They extended your contract by a year for this... no??

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Martin, refresh my memory. What's the difference between the 1 and 2 year plans? Upsides & downsides?

Can upgrade devices yearly vs. NE2.

Unless I've been getting hosed for years. I've had my D1 for a year... and it's time to replace... I'm almost contemplating.... *gulp* canceling VZW if they won't work with me. I'm not waiting til July 2011 to upgrade... I'll be a customer elsewhere by then.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't you get some kind of a credit for NE2? I sat on my upgrade waiting for the Droid to drop, and I don't remember what I got when I upgraded.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't you get some kind of a credit for NE2? I sat on my upgrade waiting for the Droid to drop, and I don't remember what I got when I upgraded.

Just spoke with a rep.... on the note of being able to annually upgrade... got that straightened out...

however this unl. data plan isn't available in my area (or so I was told). Rep said it isn't available across the board, only in select areas.

Sparkmaster

Reaction score
OMG, 55 minutes on the phone with her and did the switch.. Also changed another dumbphone to a Smartphone with her.. Data will still be $29.99 per line with a $10.00 credit per line.. I think this is correct.. So confused.. LOL

uaw1998

Reaction score
Not to sound stupid but what's exchange activesync that's not what we use to sync up our Gmail and stuff is it?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Martin - I just got off of the phone and they did add one year to my contract - and being on a two year contract myself and getting my Droid last November - I am already able to upgrade but I had to talk to the right people to get that option available - the C/S Reps in the store didn't want to have anything to do with giving me an annual upgrade on a two year contract

Sent from my Droid

motoshane

Reaction score
First post!!!

I've tried calling in now several times. I keep getting an after hours message. I'm thinking because I'm in Utah/mountain time, I keep getting a business closed recording. Can anyone confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.