New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So what if im nearing the end of my two year contract, can I get this with a new contract for a droid phone? Will a store honor this price and service?

Yes sir they will!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'm sad....this plan would save me nothing really. I have 500 min and 450 txt. Unlimited to vzw of course on both. Before fees my bill is $142 and change.
This is a D1 and DX VXW loyalty plan. I don't even come close to using my minutes or txt allowance as everyone I know is on VZW.

Freezetron

Reaction score
So what if im nearing the end of my two year contract, can I get this with a new contract for a droid phone? Will a store honor this price and service?

Yes sir they will!

But will I still get pricing for a 2 year agreement on a phone or not? Its not worth it IMO if I don't get the reduced price for a new droid or if it doesn't work at the Costco verizon kiosk.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you're signing a new two year agreement, yes. This would just be a plan change so there's no reason you couldn't do it.

Yes sir they will!

But will I still get pricing for a 2 year agreement on a phone or not? Its not worth it IMO if I don't get the reduced price for a new droid or if it doesn't work at the Costco verizon kiosk.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

Freezetron

Reaction score
WTF, I can't edit my posts?

Only staff can edit posts in the news section. Sorry

Ah ok

Well, the earliest I can get my new smartphone is the 17th at costco which is pretty farking awesome as my due date is actually the 27th according to the verizon store, but its the 24th for costco and they can call in and decrease the due date by an additional 7 days!

Costco just rules period.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Verizon can change the date too. Customer service is who either we or Costco would be calling.

WTF, I can't edit my posts?

Only staff can edit posts in the news section. Sorry

Ah ok

Well, the earliest I can get my new smartphone is the 17th at costco which is pretty farking awesome as my due date is actually the 27th according to the verizon store, but its the 24th for costco and they can call in and decrease the due date by an additional 7 days!

Costco just rules period.

Freezetron

Reaction score
Verizon can change the date too. Customer service is who either we or Costco would be calling.
QUOTE]

Already tried, im locked in at the 27th at the Verizon store vs 17th for Costco. Plus, costco I get a SD card, car charger and case for free.

I also need to find who makes the best screen protector, I wanna keep that droid screen in perfect shape for the next 2 years. Probably be a smart idea for me to cough up the $8 a month for a protection plan as $90 vs $500+ to replace that phone is a no brainer I think....

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Interesting. I've been able to have the dates changed before. Both phones already have SD cards out of the box.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm going to keep an eye on this and probably stop in to VZW to discuss my options. I have 4 months left on my contract. I'm not going to lock into the 1 year extension if it means I can't upgrade at contract price for another year. With 2 smartphones and a dumb phone on my account, I can save a decent chunk of change, especially if I give my son my phone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably already been mentioned, just tried to call now and office doesn't open until 8:30 am, Eastern time.

cmking

Reaction score
I contacted Verizon on this plan is not in effect yet,and may never be.I hope so though would rock for family.I'm goning to keep trying will post if I ever find it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.