New tb owners!!!

89foxrod

Reaction score
Got mine this morning traded up from driod x running liberty 1.5 and this than is a screamer so happy even full of bloat screen looks a lot more crisp than x

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Leonius

Reaction score
Got mine this morning traded up from driod x running liberty 1.5 and this than is a screamer so happy even full of bloat screen looks a lot more crisp than x

Snagged mine this morning and couldn't be happier. I won't get a real feel for the battery till tomorrow...I can't wait till this gets rooted.

SquintyOS

Reaction score
Got mine at 9AM before my classes. Been reading my lecture notes on it. Love the screen and the phone general.

tgs3838

Reaction score
Sounds like this lack of 3G/4G toggle is quite the kiss of death for this thing. Maybe I shouldn't be so excited about my Fed Ex package...

If I can ask, where did that come from? Someone said that no toggle means kiss of death?

There is no toggle. The device is no good for that reason. I am worried because I purchased one. The End.
I understand that its nice to control everything on your phone. But Just wondering why you are worried about that. But I seen a video a little bit ago. They also said there was no way to turn 4g off unless you took out the 4g simcard I believe.

BigMace23

Reaction score
Love this phone! HTC sense 4G and a bigger screen make this an awesome upgrade from the d1

Mace,

I'll be upgrading from the D1 as well. Worth the upgrade so far?? I found through out time, that I don't really use the physical QWERTY keyboard too much so it think I'll be fine on that issue.

Yes it definitely is worth it especially if you are in a 4g area... the speeds are amazing. Plus you'll be getting all of the custom rom treatment that the original droid had. Plus sense imo is definitely the best form of android there is.

Kack

Reaction score
Love this phone! HTC sense 4G and a bigger screen make this an awesome upgrade from the d1

Mace,

I'll be upgrading from the D1 as well. Worth the upgrade so far?? I found through out time, that I don't really use the physical QWERTY keyboard too much so it think I'll be fine on that issue.

Yes it definitely is worth it especially if you are in a 4g area... the speeds are amazing. Plus you'll be getting all of the custom rom treatment that the original droid had. Plus sense imo is definitely the best form of android there is.

i really have no feel for sense other than playing with it on my inlaws incredibles. it seems alright but i am looking forward to being able to use htcsense.com when it is available to the thunderbolt dont know much about it but still adds a new element to customization. ugh cant wait to get it tomorrow hopefullly it comes early.

89foxrod

Reaction score
Well right now I'm impressed with battery not been running it to hard but got it all charge and been off since about 1:15 and its at 80% with not much use but I'm still trying to learn sense since this is my first HTC but ill chime back in after I get off work @11 see if I'm still happy lol

Sethman29

Reaction score
Guys I have a quick question I hope this hasn't been discussed yet I'm in a big hurry headed to work Can anyone tell me how to turn off the text assistance when typing I hate it I've tried with the.setting again I'm sorry if this has been talked about

89foxrod

Reaction score
Guys I have a quick question I hope this hasn't been discussed yet I'm in a big hurry headed to work Can anyone tell me how to turn off the text assistance when typing I hate it I've tried with the.setting again I'm sorry if this has been talked about

Under language and key board it has a touch input setting menu and under that menu you see were it says prediction
Under text INPUT

89foxrod

Reaction score
Your welcome and I'm just learning myself

tdog7879

Reaction score
Anyone no how the DLNA works and how to make it work with a ps3 or Google tv? Also what is everyone using for video chat ?

n0yxl

Reaction score
Ordered online today.

I should get mine tomorrow; Can't wait! Ordered @VerizonWireless.com for $229 on a 1-year. :D

Jacquiroze

Reaction score
Got one!!

Just picked up the Thunderbolt about an hour ago and I'm absolutely LOVING IT. I haven't had this much fun with a new phone in years. Can't wait to begin personalizing with wallpapers, ringtones, etc.