New tb owners!!!

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
So is the the Thunderbolt going to sell out at all stores or should they be able to keep them in stock?

Tha only phone capable of doing this is tha iphone..as we'll see when tha iPhone 5 releases

Sent from my DROIDX

Neroid01

Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded to the TB from the droid x...was it worth it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Morlince

Reaction score
I dont have my xoom with me, but i wonder if anyone else has the .apk for google talk from the xoom if we installed it it would allow us to use the ffc.

Last edited:

metzor

Reaction score

Kack

Reaction score
What time did you place your order?

Around 930 am pst so about3-1/2 hours ago. the fedex location is 12 miles from my house wish they had a will call so i could just go pick it up.

Wow, I ordered mine at 7am est, still don't have a tracking number :(

Wow that sucks, but you ordered it so im sure you will get one soon. i live in so cal and have about 3 fed ex warehouses within 30 miles of me that handle so cal distribution as well as there so cal international flight terminal. anytime i order something it is usually pretty fast in processing.

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade from a Droid X as well. Those that have the TB can you comment on the build quality. Thought I read somewhere that it make from aluminum versus plastic. Had an Incredible and it felt cheap...does the TB feel different? Lastly, still awaiting to get some real world feedback on battery life.

scott62185

Reaction score
just got mine. Looks good and feels good in hand. And it's fast! here's a shot a took of a speed test (tried to attach a pic, not sure if it worked)...

want a droid

Reaction score

If you ordered at 7am EST then you actually ordered at 8am because we're in EDT. Maybe that has something to do with it :tongue: Just kidding.

metzor

Reaction score

If you ordered at 7am EST then you actually ordered at 8am because we're in EDT. Maybe that has something to do with it :tongue: Just kidding.

Lol woops.

I did get an email a few hours after I ordered it (after the confirmation email):

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless, America's most reliable wireless. We do appreciate your business.

Your order is currently in queue to be processed. In most cases orders are processed within 3 business days. If additional information is required before we can complete your order, you will receive a more detailed e-mail. If your order can be completed successfully, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been completed and shipped.

Has me worried.

Kack

Reaction score

Lol woops.

I did get an email a few hours after I ordered it (after the confirmation email):

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless, America's most reliable wireless. We do appreciate your business.

Your order is currently in queue to be processed. In most cases orders are processed within 3 business days. If additional information is required before we can complete your order, you will receive a more detailed e-mail. If your order can be completed successfully, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been completed and shipped.
Has me worried.

ouch maybe they are just experiencing high volume in your area?

want a droid

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure what the deal with that is. Here snippets of the two e-mails I received:

First: Thank you for shopping at VerizonWireless.com.

Your order has been received and is subject to final credit approval. Pre-orders will ship when the item becomes available. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Customer signature is required at the time of delivery.

Second: Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped.

Kack

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure what the deal with that is. Here snippets of the two e-mails I received:

First: Thank you for shopping at VerizonWireless.com.

Your order has been received and is subject to final credit approval. Pre-orders will ship when the item becomes available. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Customer signature is required at the time of delivery.

Second: Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped.

i think there just standard emails i recevied those too

rmcomer

Reaction score
Hey Kack :)

I ordered online last night around 12:44 am PDT and just got my tracking number. It's on it's way and scheduled for delivery tomorrow ... dancedroid

Not too bad for $179 ($249 - $50NE2 - $20TWENTY) plus I had it put on my account so payment isn't due til 4/21 :)