New tb owners!!!

Kack

Reaction score
Hey Kack :)

I ordered online last night around 12:44 am PDT and just got my tracking number. It's on it's way and scheduled for delivery tomorrow ... dancedroid

Not too bad for $179 ($249 - $50NE2 - $20TWENTY) plus I had it put on my account so payment isn't due til 4/21 :)

hey RMC i ordered it for the one year price at $319 -$100 giftcard so 219 otd be here tomorrow. so now ill be on a one year contract and be able to pick up the hot quad cores in a year lol, great deals going around today though.

EM0112

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure what the deal with that is. Here snippets of the two e-mails I received:

First: Thank you for shopping at VerizonWireless.com.

Your order has been received and is subject to final credit approval. Pre-orders will ship when the item becomes available. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Customer signature is required at the time of delivery.

Second: Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped.

MAN!!! i only received the first email i haven't gotten the second one yet and i ordered mine early this morning 7:30am PST. man i really hope i get mines tomorrow as i payed the 14.99 early overnight shipping.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy upload speed batman. You should host a fileserver off that.

ace198

Reaction score
anyone know how to move my old sd card move to cell then can put in my new sd 32g and how put pics on sd cant find it

Blackhawk55

Reaction score
Sounds like this lack of 3G/4G toggle is quite the kiss of death for this thing. Maybe I shouldn't be so excited about my Fed Ex package...

If I can ask, where did that come from? Someone said that no toggle means kiss of death?

There is no toggle. The device is no good for that reason. I am worried because I purchased one. The End.

Odd attitude. First, being so definitive with no room for discussion. Last, wondering why you purchased when this is such a deal breaker for you and this is not new information. Why research the forum after buying instead of before if it was the single most important feature to you? The end? Ok.

Morlince

Reaction score
So, does anyone know where to get an .apk for the google talk app that's on the xoom. Or at least one that supports an ffc.

The worst thing about this phone is the bloat. I love launcherpro but i am sure that having it running on top of sense is really using resources. Is there a way to shut down the sense ui in the background?

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
Picking mine up at 9am tomorrow. Glad they are holding one because they only got 3

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

wingdo

Reaction score
Stopped by my VZW store on my way into work. I was out the door at 9:15. Sweet looking phone, nice and fast. Finally time to retire my D1. So far I am liking Sense, 10x better than Motoblur.

The D1 doesn't have Motoblur.

Sent from my Droid running whatever ROM and Kernel I chose to use today...

Of course not, but why would I replace a D1 with another D1? SenseUI is 10x better than motoblur which is what every current VZW Motorola phone comes with.

wingdo

Reaction score
anyone know how to move my old sd card move to cell then can put in my new sd 32g and how put pics on sd cant find it

Connect both phones up to a computer, mount both SD cards and copy from one to the other.

wingdo

Reaction score
So, does anyone know where to get an .apk for the google talk app that's on the xoom. Or at least one that supports an ffc.

The worst thing about this phone is the bloat. I love launcherpro but i am sure that having it running on top of sense is really using resources. Is there a way to shut down the sense ui in the background?

I suspect the phone will be rooted very quickly then you can remove the bloatware. The phone was just released, give the devs a little time.

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
Has anyone tried running the netflix app that leaked??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Morlince

Reaction score
Oh, i know it will be rooted soon. I'm looking forward to it. Cant wait till we get our first custom rom. I wont be prejudiced, any custom rom will do... really any.

Reaction score
got the thunderbolt along with extended battery and black hi gloss silicone case and shell/holster combo. just finished customizing the silicone case so the extended battery comes through as well as taking the belt clip off the shell... updating sd card now and then getting apps. so far so good :)

the phone is huge!! way bigger than the incredible and i love how the phone turns on, i love thunderstorms so turning on the phone isn't about to get old anytime soon. also i love how it turns on within 5 seconds... best feature so far. ffc is nice, haven't played around with it that much but it looks good.

what does everyone think of the phone so far?